Tour Company Recs - Turtle Farm, Tortuga Rum, CayBrew Brewery, 7 Mile Beach

goldesq

I am interested in:

-Turtle Farm/Boatswains Beach (1 to 1 1/2 hours or so as we wont swim there)

-Tortuga Rum Cake Factory tour

-Stop at 7 Mile Beach (doesnt have to be long but just so I can view it and maybe grab a drink)

-CayBrew Brewery tour

*I could give or take Hell

I have tried Shoretrips, Tours Cayman (doesnt operate that day), Capt Marvins (they dont do everything).

Anyone suggest a private operator for 2 people to handle us for the time it takes to see these places?

The CayBrew Brewery is out of the way compared to the other sites you listed. Many tour operators should cover the other sites.

If your heart is set on the brewery stop you can always hire your own rental car or taxi. Rental car would probably be cheaper.

• 1 month later...

I did a tour that included the Turtle Farm. To be perfectly honest, I wasnt so sure I would like it but I did. I think its a 20 minute stop tops but it is nice to see. They are beautiful. I was lucky in that I was there when they did a feeding. It was a free for all and quite funny. If its included in a tour, than I would go but paying that price on its own to get in is ridiculous.

• 5 months later...
I did a tour that included the Turtle Farm. To be perfectly honest, I wasnt so sure I would like it but I did. I think its a 20 minute stop tops but it is nice to see. They are beautiful. I was lucky in that I was there when they did a feeding. It was a free for all and quite funny. If its included in a tour, than I would go but paying that price on its own to get in is ridiculous.

what tour company did you use?

We just got off our cruise. Walked to the library using directions from the tourist office at dock then grabbed a bus to the brewery. It was about a 20min ride and they dropped us off at the brewery. The brewery has a good tour (we've toured at least 40 breweries) with friendly workers. Beers are good with about 8 on tap. Bus was easy to catch back to port.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums