My missus and I

Are so excited about our upcoming cruises!

We are going to be on the Pearl on Dec 1, 2013 and April 4, 2014 and on both cruises have booked inside sideways cabins.

We are also running the meet and greets/slot pulls on both cruises as well. We are going to bring some gifts and hold a raffle, should be fun!

One day I may splurge and book a suite, but it tough too spend a lot of money at one time. I would love to have one of the forward looking balconies and cruise to Alaska.

Come on Dec1!!!!!

We are going to be on the Pearl on Dec 1, 2013 and April 4, 2014 and on both cruises have booked inside sideways cabins.

We are also running the meet and greets/slot pulls on both cruises as well. We are going to bring some gifts and hold a raffle, should be fun!

One day I may splurge and book a suite, but it tough too spend a lot of money at one time. I would love to have one of the forward looking balconies and cruise to Alaska.

Come on Dec1!!!!!

I do believe that dreams do come true. We're looking forward to our cruises as well and we'll find out next year whether spending a lot of money for the suite life is worth it. This year, I'm just happy to be cruising again. :p

Come on Dec1!!!!!

We too book what we can afford and are comfotable paying. That said, we are finally going to cruise in one of those forward facing balconies on our next Bermuda cruise, for our 20th anniversary.

We done Alaska twice, can't go wrong. When you finally go it will be worth it. We were in a small porthole room and had a Mini-suite on the other, we had a blast both times.

Running the Meet and Greet/Slot pulls, bless you. It is a lot of work and I am sure your fellow cruisers on the roll call do/will appreciate your efforts.

Jon

Come on Dec1!!!!!

You mentioned being in a sideways inside cabin... have you been in one of these before? What are the pros and cons? My family and I are booked in one of these rooms for Christmas on the Star. Thanks for any info.

You mentioned being in a sideways inside cabin... have you been isure you will like it as well. one of these before? What are the pros and cons? My family and I are booked in one of these rooms for Christmas on the Star. Thanks for any info.

I really like the layout better, they seem to have more room than the normal cabins. I am s

We will be getting off the Pearl on Dec. 1st when you board. I will try and stay on board and not get noticed, once the ship has left the port I will come out and meet you. I guess I know already I will be having a great time and no one is going to mess that up.

We will be getting off the Pearl on Dec. 1st when you board. I will try and stay on board and not get noticed, once the ship has left the port I will come out and meet you. I guess I know already I will be having a great time and no one is going to mess that up.

I will look for you, I will be the big guy with a grin the size of Rhode Island!

:D

I hope you have a wonderful cruise!

Archived