Exclusive: First photos of the revamped Disney Magic

DISNEY FANTASY

the pictures are awesome, but did anyone else notice that the kids in the kids club are wearing magicbands? :)

They're not the MagicBands in the essence of WDW. It's part of the upgrades being completed across the fleet to the child tracking system. They're more comfortable and less likely to tear off when compared to the old hunk of white plastic they got before.

DCL isn't getting the NGE MagicBands yet. I forget the name of these but they use the same technology just not all the features. And you don't get to keep them if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks! I don't know what it looked like before , but these pics are great!

Cannot wait ... just pulled DD out of daycare since she is sick again , will keep her home until the cruise so she is healthy and happy to enjoy it.

Oh, definitely get her all ship shaped for all the fun that is waiting for her. Have great time!

I wonder if they are non-removeable (normal magic bands of course are), one of the big 'benefits' of the ship system is the kids cannot take them off or lose them.

Also, you don't get to keep the current white ones now, they were warning people they would be charged if not returned.

They're not the MagicBands in the essence of WDW. It's part of the upgrades being completed across the fleet to the child tracking system. They're more comfortable and less likely to tear off when compared to the old hunk of white plastic they got before.

DCL isn't getting the NGE MagicBands yet. I forget the name of these but they use the same technology just not all the features. And you don't get to keep them if I remember correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I wonder if they are non-removeable (normal magic bands of course are), one of the big 'benefits' of the ship system is the kids cannot take them off or lose them.

Also, you don't get to keep the current white ones now, they were warning people they would be charged if not returned.

I have seen photos of kids magic bands check in and out from the clubs.

There are photos all over the place!! I am in DISNEY MAGIC heaven today :) I love love love all of the people who are posting photos.

Yes seeing a flood now, twitter, another smaller forum.

Must say so far,

Interested yes,

Bowled over, No.

It looks dare I say OK, waiting for that impressive one.

Might be as it's overcast there.

Yes seeing a flood now, twitter, another smaller forum.

Must say so far,

Interested yes,

Bowled over, No.

It looks dare I say OK, waiting for that impressive one.

Might be as it's overcast there.

I never saw the old Magic - so nothing to compare it to. Im just excited to see photos at all!

Archived