Late(r) arrival time ?

Almost Packed

We will be in Cozumel 1:30-10:00 pm next month. I am trying to find something for my family to do. DH & I and our DS-8. Budget friendly of course.

Originally I had thought we would go to Paradise Beach but the website states they close at 5 or 6. I hate to spend the $'s for cabs (round trip) chair rentals and wristbands for only a couple of hours. I also know there is no way we can go there and not get the wristbands for all 3 of us.

Anyone have any experience with Paradise beach and this timeframe? Do they close at 5 or 6? If they are busy do they stay open later?

We do have our own snorkel gear...but ds is not a strong swimmer, still early in his learning and that takes the Money Bar out because of strong currents. Plus I'd like to relax some too.

Do you have any other options or suggestions? I wish we were arriving earlier. It's hard to have a beach day when most of the day is gone already. :(

Any advice/tips are appreciated.

Thanks.

Coz is on Central time and Mexico adjusts for daylight savings on different dates than the US; not sure where you are leaving from but your 1:30 arrival could be 12:30 or 11:30 Coz time.

Watch the web sites for some of the beach clubs closer to your sailing date - a few stay upon later if there are ships staying later. Good luck! :)

Archived