Atlantis Aquaventure Full Day with Lunch (Exclusive Offer) Question

lilyhammer

Hi All,

I noticed this excursion has dropped in price from $179.99 for adults to $129.99 for my upcoming cruise. New url: http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/424114 vs. old url http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/424083

However, it's not clear whether I need to buy a ticket for my 2 year old. The old excursion says infants (3 or under) are free but the new excursion doesn't mention infants at all. I figured maybe they lowered the adult prices so that I would have to pay the child prices for him, but when I go to book the excursion, it says "not available for purchase" for him.

Does anybody have any experiences with this? I don't want to be turned away since my son wouldn't have ticket, but I don't want to assume he's free either. Any advice?

I can't help you but am more then surprised that an Atlantis excursion has gone down that much. Great! :)

Perhaps you should contact Carnival directly. I can't see them charging a 2 year old when there was no charge previously.

The price also went down during our cruise to the Bahamas but we chose to book a room direct with Atlantis- I would call and ask but I am sure as the other poster mentioned they wont charge for a toddler.

Does booking a room direct with Atlantis include the Atlantis waterpark for all in room?

Yes and gives you a place to change, rest etc. Maybe a good idea with kids.

We originally chose this because we were in Nassau for two days but due to Hurricane Sandy we were there for a mere 7 hrs. We still went to Atlantis and enjoyed our time there. The aquarium there is amazing.

I wish the price on my cruise would drop. It's showing $184.99 for Atlantis :(. Too much to make it worth it for me. I will keep watching, maybe the same thing will happen and it will drop!

Try and go to the Atlantis website directly. Depending on the hotel occupancy they will sell day passes for around $120 (usually only during holiday periods / large conventions will they restrict day pass sales). With a $5 pp cab ride it is a lot less expensive than the Carnival tour.

Thanks so much for your info everybody. I emailed carnival directly as the first poster suggested and they said they would get back to me in a few days. If I hear anything contradictory, I'll let you all know.

I did look into the comfort suites route, but there are four adults and one toddler, so a room with a maximum of 4 guests wouldn't work.

Thanks for all the help!

wish it would drop for mine too...at $184.99 it's just too expensive for a water park ride

I have just been looking on Travel Republic and can get a room at Comfort Suites for $272 for 2 x adults....this is a really good saving and I was looking to book but wanted to just check if this guaranteed you a pass for the Aquaventure?

I wish the price on my cruise would drop. It's showing $184.99 for Atlantis :(. Too much to make it worth it for me. I will keep watching, maybe the same thing will happen and it will drop!

I would not pay that price either. We were just there at the beginning of Oct., and it was fun, but not $185 worth of fun. I would check out the Bahamas forum on here. Lots of good info over there, and Scubagirl helps out with any ?'s. If you do decide to go, when you get your lunch, keep your drink cup, you can refill it all day :0)

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

wish it would drop for mine too...at $184.99 it's just too expensive for a water park ride

I have just been looking on Travel Republic and can get a room at Comfort Suites for $272 for 2 x adults....this is a really good saving and I was looking to book but wanted to just check if this guaranteed you a pass for the Aquaventure?

Yes all guests at Comfort Suites are given their passes for Atlantis at check in.

Archived