Oosterdam back in Sydney - 27 Oct 2013

Oosterdam is back in Sydney today to start her summer season down under:

sydney_webcam_27102013.jpg

Anyone going on the Oosterdam this season?

Yep We will be trying her out in March (14days to the Islands) but as one of the girls who works for Royal Caribbean down at the OPT said ...... Gee Holland America.....most of the passengers will be in bed asleep by 6:30:D:D.......I said that was OK we will have the ship to ourselves....... but the real reason we are going on the OOsterdam is that I collect the models of the ships from the gift shop and I have not got an HAL ship yet :rolleyes:

I wouldn't take any notice of that comment. HAL attracts a mixture of ages.

No..... all good.... I knew the comment was made in jest because I picked an HAL cruise and not a Royal Caribbean as that is who I do the check ins for at the OPT.

No..... all good.... I knew the comment was made in jest because I picked an HAL cruise and not a Royal Caribbean as that is who I do the check ins for at the OPT.

My youngest daughter's teacher from last year had a go at me last year that HAL is for oldies, he had travalled extensively. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to him this year about our cruise, as he was killed in a car accident. He is now cruising in the big sky.

He kept joking with me about HAL. I said to him we had cruised with them before it and it was a broad range of ages. Yes there was old people, but we all have to get old one day.

I would like to try Royal Caribbean one day.

Archived