Karl with a K on Miracle

medalian1

How can you find out who will be on the ship when you sail? I'm mainly interested in Carl, Karl with a K, and Sam for Sept 11th 2005 cruise. I see they were on a June cruise, so hopefully they'll still be on board (they told me they're on for 6 months).

I do know that Karl with a K was leaving the ship after the 6/26/05 - 7/3/05 sailing. I don't know for how long or if he was done?. Perhaps others on that sailing obtained more details since it was mentioned in multiple settings.

Judy

It sounds about right . . . We sailed on the Miracle in January with him and Mark Hawkins. Six months at a shot would put him off now. Hopefully you will get him back for your cruise. Both men are hilarious and lots of fun.

Just got off the 7/3 Miracle... Karl with the K was NOT there... or I should say I NEVER saw or heard him.

If you sailed with Karl you would know it. (LOL) There is jsut no way that you would sail for 7 days and not come acorss him at least once.

Archived