Another B2B Question

Go-Bucks!

We've booked a B2B2B2B (4 separate booking numbers) for Oct, 2014 and are Platinum. Two of the segments will be 3-day cruises and two will be 4-day cruises, for a total of 14 days; all in a full suite.

The Internet credit for Platinum is 150 minutes for a cruise lasting 7-day or less, so am I going to get 600 Internet minutes during the entire 14 days?

And will we get 4 minibar setups (or any of the other choices) for being in a full suite during the 4 segments??

Four flower arrangements? Four of each of the full suite perks??

Thanks for any help! :)

Can't answer about the suite questions as just going to be in our first one tomorrow.

But we just became platinum recently and each received the full 150 internet minutes on our four day cruise.

I would think each cruise would qualify you for whatever perks on each.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Forums mobile app

Yes, you'll get 150 minutes each cruise but the minutes won't carry over from one cruise to the next. (Although it wouldn't be much of a vacation if you were on the internet more than 150 minutes in 3 days. ;) )

You will get 4 mini bar set ups .

I expect they might not change out the flowers all 4 times but that's not a huge deal.

You'll also get 8 credits towards being Elite because you're in a suite.

Yes, you'll get 150 minutes each cruise but the minutes won't carry over from one cruise to the next.

That's what the website says, but other CC members have said they did carry over for them. I was more interested in whether I would actually get them.

Although it wouldn't be much of a vacation if you were on the internet more than 150 minutes in 3 days.

That's kinda judgemental! :rolleyes: We'll have many sea and ship days so we'll use as many as we want!

I expect they might not change out the flowers all 4 times but that's not a huge deal.

I think it is cuz we love having lots of flowers.

Anyone done multiple B2B' s and knows the real answers? :p

I've done several B2B. On some the left over minutes carried over and other times it did not. I belive the official policy is that is does not but Princess is not always consisant in policies from ship to ship - a lot seems to depend on the staff onboard at any given time.

Archived