Problem accessing account on P&O website

middy

Still no access.

Inconvenient as I need to access the times for some excursions I need to book and you have to go part way through the booking process to find them !

Alan

I had trouble to access both earlier today with P and O website account and cruise personaliser,which once logged in after several attempts had LOST our passport numbers.The website didnt recognise my email or password gonna try again now wonder if Hurricane Jude is affecting it?:(

It can sometimes be down to browser incompatibility. Initially I had no problems accessing Cruise Personalizer for our cruise earlier this year, then suddenly couldn't any more. After several days of trying I contacted P&O and was told their website doesn't like Internet Explorer 10, which is ridiculous because IE10's been about for ages.

The solution is to press F12 on your keyboard. This brings up a little window at the bottom of the screen, which gives you the option of IE10 compatibility view. Click that and all should be fine.

Might not work for everyone or every scenario, but worth trying as it only applies to that particular website and doesn't make any fundamental changes to your browser settings or anything else.

Archived