PLEASE, I have a dumb question, but I really can't seem to find an answer

bitsey66

Can someone please tell me where Princess docks at Curacao??? I feel really stupid asking this, but I'm trying to get a feel of where things are located and how far from the ship things are, so we can make the most of our day in port! I gather it's somewhere near Willemstad???

Last year on the Caribbean Princess (Nov.12) we docked at Megapier, Gouverneur van Slobbeweg, Willemstad, Curaçao. Copy and paste that into Google maps and it'll bring it up. It's walking distance to all the shops….albeit quite balmy and hot. You'll want a shower when you get back onboard. Curacao is a beautiful port. The food and shopping is fantastic. Enjoy. ;)

Smaller ships like the M class can dock at the two wharfs of the cruise terminal just beyond the Emma floating pedestrian bridge in the channel Sint Annbaai, leading to the inner harbor in Willemstad. Larger ships dock at the Mega Pier Cruise Terminal on the Caribbean coast just west of the old fort, the Riffort, at the channel entrance. Both locations are within Willemstad and close to the town center with the Mega Pier being a little further away than the Channel Wharfs.

attachment.php?attachmentid=291065&d=1382920057

DSC08976.jpg.aa0af3e015574c2c352b35fd86839259.jpg

Last year on the Caribbean Princess (Nov.12) we docked at Megapier, Gouverneur van Slobbeweg, Willemstad, Curaçao. Copy and paste that into Google maps and it'll bring it up. It's walking distance to all the shops….albeit quite balmy and hot. You'll want a shower when you get back onboard. Curacao is a beautiful port. The food and shopping is fantastic. Enjoy. ;)

Thank you for such precise information! I did google-map it and now I have a grasp of where we will be....provided that's where they dock this year too :)

Archived