I am Shocked ! (# of price drops)

Ykgorbie

DH and I are booked on a B2B on the Breeze, Aft Wrap Category 9C, 6 day/8 day. I have been checking Fairviewer quite regularly since booking these cruises about a year ago. These have been the price drops (per cabin prices) I have rec'd for the first cruise:

Booked at $ 1918

1st Drop $ 1798

2nd Drop $ 1738

3rd Drop $ 1678

4th Drop $ 1618

5th Drop $ 1598 I just saw this last price drop tonight and we sail on Nov 3rd!

Never in a million years did I expect that!:D Just submitted the most recent one tonight and we sail in 7 days.

Yes, the 9C thing was why I never ever expected a price drop, never mind 5 of them. I also rec'd the confirmation from Carnival only 12 hours after submitting it; got the email this morning !!!.....AND they seem to have credited my account $48 more instead of the $20 drop I requested. Can't figure that one out, but I'm sure Carnival will get it all back once we're on board, lol.

Awesome for you!!!!

We always book way in advance but wait till a low ball comes in. Always inside/Riviera deck, always Dec. or Jan for 7 days and wait for a 300 or lower pp. It happens, but never in our last two cruises have we seen it drop more for obc. Just once I'd love to have obc to play with. It's like free money!!!

they seem to have credited my account $48 more instead of the $20 drop I requested. Can't figure that one out.

The extra few dollars is probably a last minute change in port fees or taxes. I've boarded before with a $20-$30 credit in my account for that. Nice little surprise! :D

The extra few dollars is probably a last minute change in port fees or taxes. I've boarded before with a $20-$30 credit in my account for that. Nice little surprise! :D

I see - thanks. Couldn't figure out what it could be.

We are on the 8 day and havent gotten many price drops on it. only one about 8 months ago and it has been sold out on just about every room for the last two months, never have seen all rooms sell out that quick. Will see you on board in about 10 days, have fun on the first one.

Archived