Ocho Rios Bay Beach and Scotchie's

I Love Squidward

Last time we were in Ocho Rios, we just did some shopping on our own nearby the cruise port - totally unplanned and not much recommended.

This time, we are thinking of walking or maybe a taxi ride to Scotchie's for jerk and stopping off at Ocho Rios Bay Beach where admission to the beach is $2 or $3 and it is almost right next to the ship. Does anyone have any comments or experiences with these places?

Anyone?

We just ate at Scotchies in Ocho Rios in August. The jerk chicken was FANTASTIC! OMG :) to die for. We also enjoyed the $2.00 Red Stripe Beers! We took a private tour with Libertytoursjamaica to Secret Falls, Shaw Park and Scotchies for lunch. Go to trip advisor and look up

Scotchies and Liberty Tours Jamaica. I included pictures of the Irie Blue Hole and Scotchies, and I wrote a review.

We just ate at Scotchies in Ocho Rios in August. The jerk chicken was FANTASTIC! OMG :) to die for. We also enjoyed the $2.00 Red Stripe Beers! We took a private tour with Libertytoursjamaica to Secret Falls, Shaw Park and Scotchies for lunch. Go to trip advisor and look up

Scotchies and Liberty Tours Jamaica. I included pictures of the Irie Blue Hole and Scotchies, and I wrote a review.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Scotchie's is most excellent. You will really enjoy it. We invited our driver to have lunch with us. He hesitated at first, but we had a really great conversation with him about Jamaica. We bought his lunch and he thanked us profusely. You will have a great lunch there.

• 3 weeks later...