Cruise Travel: NCL America

johnql

We always get our copy of Cruise Travel much after the rest of the country. I think our mailperson takes our copy and reads it before delivering it.

Usually very well written articles included, and the letters to the editor often are well worth the price of the subscription.

We just got a free 1 yr subscription that is available on another cruise web site. No strings attached. If you currently don't get this mag, it might be worth looking at. I can't give the web site (due to cruise critic rules) but it's a site I sometimes visit when looking for the best prices for cruises.

-Monte

Thanks for the tip on the free subscription! :D I just signed up! How long did it take to get your first issue?

It seems it took about 3 weeks. With the new issue just having come out, I would guess you'll get your first issue in about a month.

I was surprised to receive a copy of "Travel America" magazine the same day. According to the label it's also a 1 yr subscription "Compliments of (that web site)"

-Monte

Archived