Anyone stayed in 2217 or 2219 Reflection

sdnich

I would like to know how the aft rooms are from someone who has stayed in them. I know it is under the oceanview cafe but was the sound from above really that bad? We wanted two suites side by side with no overhang plus I love the aft views .I hear some negative talk but am wondering what are the thoughts from someone who has actually stayed in one. Thanks for any input

• 2 weeks later...
I wanted to bring this back in hopes someone reads this that has stayed in one of these rooms.I have one month till final payment Thanks ....

I haven't stayed in either of these cabins but I can share a little information with you. First off, you say you wanted no overhang. These aft cabins on the resort deck are the only ones on the aft that DO have the overhang. Check out this view from our roll call website for net year to see what I mean. On the decks below the resort Deck, the overhang is less than 2 feet. On the resort Deck, it covers almost all of the balcony except for about 2 feet.

Click here for a view of the aft.

There are mixed reports about noise. The sticky thread that has S-class information has only one entry for 2221. You can see that spreadsheet and look for comments about other Resort Deck aft cabins. Click here for a direct link to the spreadsheet.

The corresponding corner/adjacent sky suites on the Silhouette are 2153 & 2155. On the other S-class ships, they are 2151 & 2153.

We've stayed in #2219, and really enjoyed it. Our friends had #2221 and we had the Butler open the divider on the balcony for us, to create a larger space.

We did hear some chair scraping from the above deck, but nothing to keep us awake. The shaded over-hang was also a plus. We usually had our breakfast on the balcony daily. And the views....to die for!

Thank you for the responses . I just called my TA just to see if the suites on the deck below had become available.Then I looked at cruise critic and now after reading your responses I feel much better about the choice.I guess having a little sun and some shade is a good thing especially for meals on the deck .and the sound issue was my big worry. Since my TA said it was not available I will now just bring my earplugs(just in case) and have a fabulous time!!! :D