Trying to plan our time on Jewel 11/10/13.

mems

Hello Everyone,

We have cruised many times but this is our first on NCL and I am having a difficult time getting info on the entertainment on the NCL website. We are leaving Nov. 10th from New Orleans on Jewel. Since we are going to get together with several cousins from 3 states we want to plan our dinners and see the shows. Is there anyone who can give me the days and time of the shows on Jewel?

We have cruised mostly on RCCL and I'm so used to navigating their website that I am lost on the NCL website.

Thanks to anyone for input. mems

Hello Everyone,

We have cruised many times but this is our first on NCL and I am having a difficult time getting info on the entertainment on the NCL website. We are leaving Nov. 10th from New Orleans on Jewel. Since we are going to get together with several cousins from 3 states we want to plan our dinners and see the shows. Is there anyone who can give me the days and time of the shows on Jewel?

We have cruised mostly on RCCL and I'm so used to navigating their website that I am lost on the NCL website.

Thanks to anyone for input. mems

Shows were always 7:30 and 9:30. The Production shows Band on the Run and Cirque were excellent.

How long do the shows last approximately? Thanks!!

Production shows generally last 45 to 60 minutes, doors generally open 30 minutes before scheduled time - and if you arrive at least 15 minutes before show time, you can usually find good seating for the group.

As you check-in at the pier & while waiting to board, look for the NCL Daily with the listing as it will have the times, the first evening's can be just one session of the "Welcome Abroad Show" in the theater - and if you eat in the MDR, the waiter/waitress can usually get you out of there in an hour or less without rushing or skipping anything, just let the team know & they can adjust the pace for you.

The Jewel, like most NCL ships, have 2 MDR serving identical items so you might want to dine in the "smaller" midship dining room as it is a shorter walk to the FWD theater afterward. The "larger" AFT MDR can be long walk thru the altrium lobby to the front.

Production shows generally last 45 to 60 minutes, doors generally open 30 minutes before scheduled time - and if you arrive at least 15 minutes before show time, you can usually find good seating for the group.

As you check-in at the pier & while waiting to board, look for the NCL Daily with the listing as it will have the times, the first evening's can be just one session of the "Welcome Abroad Show" in the theater - and if you eat in the MDR, the waiter/waitress can usually get you out of there in an hour or less without rushing or skipping anything, just let the team know & they can adjust the pace for you.

The Jewel, like most NCL ships, have 2 MDR serving identical items so you might want to dine in the "smaller" midship dining room as it is a shorter walk to the FWD theater afterward. The "larger" AFT MDR can be long walk thru the altrium lobby to the front.

Thanks so much!!!

Archived