Liberty Tours - no response back yet

bbevanston

I sent them an email from their website Sunday night and nothing back yet. We leave 11/9/13. Should we be concerned? My husband and I both agreed that if we don't go on a tour, doesn't really matter, we're on the Oasis and there is plenty to do on the ship if we don't leave the ship.

Thoughts? Thanks.

Wish me luck. Nothing in my out box since I did the email from their website so I took their email address and went into hotmail and did another new email from there. Hopefully they will receive this one since we will be in Falmouth in 13 days. Hopefully there is enough time to plan something. If not, I'm not going to stress over it and just let it go. I'm sure we'll be back in Jamaica at another time. Thanks.

Wish me luck. Nothing in my out box since I did the email from their website so I took their email address and went into hotmail and did another new email from there. Hopefully they will receive this one since we will be in Falmouth in 13 days. Hopefully there is enough time to plan something. If not, I'm not going to stress over it and just let it go. I'm sure we'll be back in Jamaica at another time. Thanks.

I am sure you will hear back soon! Something must have been hung up somewhere. You cant miss out in Jamaica! They are an awesome company, and we were very pleased with their tour and personalized service. Secret Falls was amazing! I wish I was going back soon!

We just used them on 10/23. They were extremely responsive. I talked to them on the phones multiple times. They have multiple drivers so probably will still have space. The drive to blue hole is long 90 minutes, so be aware. We had a good time but at last minute asked if we wanted to be combined with other group. Saved us $100 but was a bit inconvient as what we both wanted to do was enough different we waited on each other. Also we got back seat in van and a/c never got back there

Archived