Victory steakhouse!!!

bannerboxer

So I was reading a review from the victory. I am correct, there is NO steakhouse on the victory!?!?!?!?

We r taking our friends on the victory in January, who have never cruised and told them all about the steakhouse. We planned to surprise them with dinner reservations one night....I am BEYOND disappointed!!

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Forums mobile app

So I was reading a review from the victory. I am correct, there is NO steakhouse on the victory!?!?!?!?

We r taking our friends on the victory in January, who have never cruised and told them all about the steakhouse. We planned to surprise them with dinner reservations one night....I am BEYOND disappointed!!

Correct. None on the two remaining Destiny class ships, nor on any of the Fantasy class.

That's a bummer. :( I will be sailing with my Fiance on the Victory in Jan. also and wanted to surprise her. I wonder what Carnival's reasoning was on this. I would assume it was for finacial reasons but it typically looked busy on my past cruises.

Dave:)

That's a bummer. :( I will be sailing with my Fiance on the Victory in Jan. also and wanted to surprise her. I wonder what Carnival's reasoning was on this. I would assume it was for finacial reasons but it typically looked busy on my past cruises.

Dave:)

They didn't exist when this ship was built.

Correct. None on the two remaining Destiny class ships, nor on any of the Fantasy class.

But the deck plan on Carnival's website shows a fish and chips and a steak house. What does the Panorama deck have in it's place then?

Does anyone have an old deck plan?

Trust me, having sailed her last year. There is no steakhouse. I do wonder why they never add one to the remaining Destiny class ships when they go in for 2.0 upgrades. It must be logisitcs of adding in the kitchen for the steakhouse.

What can u order at the chefs table dinner? The food was amazing at the steakhouse when we were on the dream last year. We r wanting a nice steak dinner!

There is no steak at the CT. It is a set menu, kind of ecletic and teh two entres, one fish and one beef. The beef one is currently short ribs.

They didn't exist when this ship was built.

That would explain it. :D I've never been on the Victory but was on the Triumph 12 years ago. I personally would not have booked this ship but was asked to joins some freinds that had already booked. I much prefer sailing out of FLL. Regardless, I'm sure we will have a wonderful time.

I've never had a bad cruise. . . just some better than others. :)

Dave

That would explain it. :D I've never been on the Victory but was on the Triumph 12 years ago. I personally would not have booked this ship but was asked to joins some freinds that had already booked. I much prefer sailing out of FLL. Regardless, I'm sure we will have a wonderful time.

I've never had a bad cruise. . . just some better than others. :)

Dave

My concern was that it was MY experience that Victory was the ship I was sailing when I noticed a change in the quality of food. Had it had a steakhouse, we would have ate our meals there the rest of the trip.

Instead, we filled up on the local foods by eating at the ports, something we had never done before.

Archived