Norwegian Video Contest - Woohoo

Chesneygirl

My video made it into the Top 5!! Woohoo!!

Please follow the link and give me a vote if you think I am deserving of it!!

Mine is the one with the opening scene has the champagne being poured into some glasses. The thumb nail is aqua blue with my daughter jumping into the water. NCL mixed up all the names next to the videos so I am purposely leaving my name out so not to cause any confusion. I sent them an email hopefully it will get fixed by tomorrow.

NCL voting link: https://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline/app_549914091723273

THANK YOU!!!!!!! :):):):)

Edited by Chesneygirl

Mine is the one with the opening scene has the champagne being poured into some glasses. The thumb nail is aqua blue with my daughter jumping into the water. NCL mixed up all the names next to the videos so I am purposely leaving my name out so not to cause any confusion. I sent them an email hopefully it will get fixed by tomorrow.

NCL voting link: https://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline/app_549914091723273

Best video, not even close. You got my vote!

I voted for yours! LOVE your video :-)

Can you only vote once - or daily?

Good luck!

It looks like you can only vote once. I voted for myself yesterday and just tried again to see what would happen. It wouldn't take my second vote. My daughter was able to log in under her FB info and she was able to vote. So if you have multiple FB accounts you can cast more votes from the same computer just needs to be a different FB account user.

Thanks for your support!! :)

Something is wrong. Yours used to say Phillippe and now it looks corrected but I think he has your votes! It says you only have 2 votes and he has 26. From reading on here it looks like you should have more than 2. I am afraid to vote for fear it will be misapplied. NCL needs to fix this for you. It looks like they have really messed this up.

Something is wrong. Yours used to say Phillippe and now it looks corrected but I think he has your votes! It says you only have 2 votes and he has 26. From reading on here it looks like you should have more than 2. I am afraid to vote for fear it will be misapplied. NCL needs to fix this for you. It looks like they have really messed this up.

This is correct! NCL IT has made a definite error here, and needs to fix it.

Meanwhile, I voted again (it let me) and I shared it to my wall so others who aren't on cc can see it and hopefully cast their votes as well. :D

Go, ChesneyGirl, GOOOOO!!!!!

Thanks again for everyone that is voting for my video.

I just got home from work to see that I had lost some votes when they corrected my name. That was a bit disappointing. I did send NCL a note via Facebook to let them know. Hopefully they can put those "lost" votes back towards my video. It seems like they were misapplied to Phillippe's video since that was the name they originally had tagged to my video.

Other then that mix up it does seem like the voting is back on track.

Again, my video has the thumbnail with the aqua blue water and my daughter diving in. The opening scene is champagne being poured and the name on my video is Maryse R.

NCL voting link: http://www.facebook.com/Norwegiancruiseline/app_549914091723273

I really appreciate all the support from you guys!! :)

Edited by Chesneygirl

This is correct! NCL IT has made a definite error here, and needs to fix it.

Meanwhile, I voted again (it let me) and I shared it to my wall so others who aren't on cc can see it and hopefully cast their votes as well. :D

Go, ChesneyGirl, GOOOOO!!!!!

Hi Barbara, Thank you sooo much for revoting AND posting it to your facebook wall. THANK YOU!! :):):)