Liberty Aft Question

mek

I have the chance to upgrade my 8B Balcony to a 8M Aft Balcony on the Liberty. Only three 8B's are left - 7442, 6458, and 6489 - anyone with experience in these cabins? From what I have been able to research, it appears these cabins may not have sofas -which is not a deal breaker for us, but I would like to know the layout and what type of seating, if any, is provided. Need to make a quick decision today.

Thanks!

I have the chance to upgrade my 8B Balcony to a 8M Aft Balcony on the Liberty. Only three 8B's are left - 7442, 6458, and 6489 - anyone with experience in these cabins? From what I have been able to research, it appears these cabins may not have sofas -which is not a deal breaker for us, but I would like to know the layout and what type of seating, if any, is provided. Need to make a quick decision today.

Thanks!

We have cabin 7442 in Jan. I have been told that there is no sofa in that cabin...a small table and a chair....this will be our first 8M..altho we did have an aft wrap on the Dream...

We booked the Liberty last week in one of the premium balcony cabins on the Upper Deck. Then I read about noise from the Promenade Deck below and changed to Deck 7 which has all cabins on the decks above and below. We didn't take the cabin without a couch because that extra seating is important to us - somewhere else to relax besides the beds.

First of all- enjoy your Aft Balcony! We just love the extra balcony space, and the views are just beautiful.

Having said that, the majority of our aft cabins have had a sofa...except for our last cruise on the Valor. Just a small chair stuck in the corner. At first I thought I would not miss the sofa...but I was wrong! As the week goes by the sofa is a nice place to stage stuff, store extra things and just a nice place to sit besides the bed.

I will be sure to try and ask if a sofa is in my room from here on out!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

For sure Deck 7... I have been on the Liberty multiple times and all on Deck 7 in a 8M.

OP,

I could have sworn I was in 7442... I will have to look back thru my docs and check. Also, I believe there is a link to what rooms has couches and which do not. I tried to start a thread with this info as so many people ask....but it was not successful :(

If you do a search on "couch", you will see....