Pillow Chocolates & Towel Animals

bitsey66

Hi All

How about a choc on my towel animal

IMG_20130914_091902_zps97d1c121.jpg

yours Shogun

We had a similar greeting one evening on our B2B Alaska. It was the only towel animal we've ever had on Princess. Figured it was because we were in a suite.

But with several more chocolates:

100_0109_zpsd2873e14.jpg

That's just creepy.

Granted, I dislike monkeys.

No, I stand by my first reaction -- creepy.

ROFL - to each their own. :-)

How about this?

2011-10-01065131_zpsf88cb738.jpg

or this

2011-09-26063458_zpsdc783f10.jpg

I enjoy the towel animals - but don't really miss them.

I'm with you. :( Ever since I was on an RCL cruise years ago and the steward went into the drawers and took personal items to use on the towel animal, I've hated them.

I think if my cabin steward went into the drawers & used some of my items with towel animals I would have been to the purser's desk complaining.

Edited by Treven

• 3 weeks later...
Love love love the lovebirds! :cool: Don't have a picture, but on HAL once we had a monkey hanging from a hanger that was just amazing!

We go on cruises to relax, let our hair down and enjoy what comes our way! So "we like towel animals" but respect those who don't! Sorry!!!

On our cruise to Alaska Sept '12 Edgar was our steward and he actually made us feel like he was our private steward. We were celebrating our 50th Anniversary and we came close to adopting Edgar. As for towel animals, we looked forward to seeing what he had come up with for each day. My wife and I laughed and laughed over several of them and of course, even though we had the prepaid gratuities, Edgar got an extra $50 at the end of the week. That doesn't include the $5's for various special handling that he preformed when asked.

Here are some samples:

I think it depends on the room steward as to if they make or don't make the towel animals. We have mentioned it on the second night of a cruise and had them the rest of the trip. The kids love them and want to see what animal is cruising with use each evening we get back to the room.