Tell us about RSSC UK please, Graham

We've always booked our Regent cruises directly with RSSC UK in Southampton and have been delighted by excellent service and prompt responses to any queries we might have. Particular requests have been dealt with efficiently and we've always received friendly and professional advice from your staff, most recently emails from Jackie and Emma, who dealt with my request to invite friends to lunch on board Mariner in January.

I'm curious about how large an operation RSSC UK is. How many people are there and how do they spend their day (when they're not replying to email requests from me!) ?

I enjoy reading the Regent UK magazine which arrives from time to time and would particularly like to know a little more about all the people who work so hard behind the scenes to ensure I have a great cruise. Would you introduce us to your team, please?

[FONT="Times New Roman"][SIZE="3"]Dear Gilly,

Many thanks for your kind words. It is our philosophy to offer the same six-star level of service ashore as our officers and crew offer every day on board our ships. When I am asked how many people work for us in Southampton,- I am always tempted to quote, I think Rockefeller and respond with -50%. In truth we have just under 30 really dedicated team members based in Southampton and another 8 based throughout the UK and Europe. We look after the Sales, Marketing, Reservations and administration for all guests and travel Agents in the UK and across Europe and Middle East. We will be featuring more behind the scenes insights in our social media and magazines going forward – stay tuned!

Graham[/SIZE][/FONT]

Thank you, Graham. That's a remarkably small team to manage what appears to be quite a workload and you're right, we do receive similarly outstanding service ashore. It will be interesting to "meet" them via the magazine. I assume by "social media" you mean Facebook? Or the RSSC blog?