Any Feedback on Leisure Italy Tours?

lidopuppy

We are trying to decide on tour operators for a 2014 cruise. We have used Romeinlimo and loved the tours. Leisure Italy tours also gets good reviews on Trip Advisor but I haven't seen much on Cruise Critic. Does anyone have feedback on these tours? The site is: http://www.leisure-italy.com/

Thank you in advance!!

• 1 month later...
We are trying to decide on tour operators for a 2014 cruise. We have used Romeinlimo and loved the tours. Leisure Italy tours also gets good reviews on Trip Advisor but I haven't seen much on Cruise Critic. Does anyone have feedback on these tours? The site is: http://www.leisure-italy.com/

Thank you in advance!!

Just returned in November from a cruise where we took a day excursion with leisure Italy to pompeii and the Amalfi Coast. Very HIGHLY recommend this company. Fabrizio is an excellent guide, engaging, knowledgable and very good looking:D. He even serenaded us in the bus on the way to Sorrento. He will tailor the tour to your needs and is flexible, which allowed us to do the maximum sightseeing in the time allowed. IMO he is far superior to tours I have taken with Rome in Limo.

Overall he ranks at the top of tour guides I have had during many travels to italy so i would book him again without hesitation.

Hope this helps,

Anne