Secrets Aboard Carnival

firstcruiseever

I think its time for a thread where everyone shares their favorite secrets aboard the Carnival ships. Personally I would love to know about the Ecstasy or Fantasy class ships!! :) Let me at em!

1. Carnival Glory: Eat at the fish and chips for lunch on the first day to avoid the crowds and get some delicious fried fish!

2. Most ships: Enjoy the tea time in the mid afternoon for some piano music, tea and delicious treats.

3. All Ships: Ask your room steward for extra chocolate :D

Edited by firstcruiseever

I think its time for a thread where everyone shares their favorite secrets aboard the Carnival ships. Personally I would love to know about the Ecstasy or Fantasy class ships!! :) Let me at em!

1. Carnival Glory: Eat at the fish and chips for lunch on the first day to avoid the crowds and get some delicious fried fish!

2. Most ships: Enjoy the tea time in the mid afternoon for some piano music, tea and delicious treats.

3. All Ships: Ask your room steward for extra chocolate :D

Rotissere on the Splendor...:D

subscribing :)

we're sailing on the Pride next month! I checked out the other thread that was mentioned on here but it's 233 pages long (I tried reading thru but it's too much) and starts in 2004 (would things still be up-to-date?).....

subscribing :)

we're sailing on the Pride next month! I checked out the other thread that was mentioned on here but it's 233 pages long (I tried reading thru but it's too much) and starts in 2004 (would things still be up-to-date?).....

I did the same thing. On page 218 there is a compiled list from 2008... But I think that is out of date as well! That's why I wanted to start a thread like this. Any more tips???

• 2 months later...

This is more of a tip than a "secret", and I've posted it before. I like to have a milkshake with my burger and fries (Guy's Burgers! Yum!). I take a Tervis tumbler with me and make my own. First, I get a carton of milk from the buffet, then I get some ice cream from the soft serve machine, and I make my own milkshake. ;):)

I could be wrong...but I think they removed the Fish and Chips on the Glory when they added Guys Burgers.

I sailed on Glory for my first ever cruise in September. They had guy's and fish and chips! A little disappointed my upcoming cruise on the Pride doesn't have either one:(:(

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Forums mobile app

I sailed on Glory for my first ever cruise in September. They had guy's and fish and chips! A little disappointed my upcoming cruise on the Pride doesn't have either one:(:(

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Forums mobile app

Good to know. Thank you....LOVE the fish and chips :o

Glad you started this thread!! Nice to have a new fresh take on things from people that may not have been cruising 4,5, 10 yrs ago!! I also love hearing replys back from those that have just completed their first or second cruise!

The best kept secret I discovered on my last cruise was FROZEN MOJITOs!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO good!!!!:D:D:D:D

Frozen mojitos sound yummy and just to add to the self made milk shake... Get a shot of Kaluha or baileys yum!!!!

I think it is a good idea to start a new thread as well so people don't have to go all the way back to 2004 although I admit there is alit of good information on that thread!!!!

Drink of the Day: often comes in a souvenir glass and they charge a premium price...BUT...you get to keep the glass.

Well....after years of collecting all of the glasses, I find out that you can still ask for the Drink of the Day...NOT in the souvenir glass for a lot CHEAPER. :eek:

Glad you started this thread!! Nice to have a new fresh take on things from people that may not have been cruising 4,5, 10 yrs ago!! I also love hearing replys back from those that have just completed their first or second cruise!

The best kept secret I discovered on my last cruise was FROZEN MOJITOs!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!! SOOOOOOOO good!!!!:D:D:D:D

Is it on the menu or do you just ask them to blend it?