Due to circumstances beyond our control

DKJ

This is the message I'm getting when I try to call NCL this morning.

"Due to circumstances beyond our control we cannot take your call at this moment. Please try your call again later"

Anyone know what's going on?

I hope they resolve it soon. I've been waiting for funds to transfer from one cabin to another for a week now and today I noticed that they have refunded it to my credit card?? It's only a portion of the total but it's getting close and can't download edocs because of it. I guess I'm just getting excited and want to have all my ducks in a row :)

I hope they resolve it soon. I've been waiting for funds to transfer from one cabin to another for a week now and today I noticed that they have refunded it to my credit card?? It's only a portion of the total but it's getting close and can't download edocs because of it. I guess I'm just getting excited and want to have all my ducks in a row :)

It's funny they just didn't transfer the money........... I had a friend that booked a studio cabin, and later I moved her into our suite (we had a cancellation) .... and they just transferred the money from her old reservation to mine, it happened the same day as she called.

Archived