Single man wanted!

Melli

That is exactly what I would be afraid of..talk about a awkward and uncomfortable situation. ..it is always easier to laugh later but not when the situation is happening.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

You're right!

Smithers, I have to go for dinner now...Have a great day!

Melli

You too

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Smithers how are you today?

Weather here is great today and that is indeed something special lol

Still 5 weeks until summer vacation - are your kids already on summer vacation?

Doing great thanks for asking. How about you? Summer started for the kids at the beginning of June and ends at the beginning of september. Just working today. Took this pic today. Do you teach high school students? Talk with you later

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

Oh well the pic didn't post. Couple more weeks and you will be in alaska.

hi, how are you? I'm good - yea looking forward to Alaska...

Do you think we should better start writing emails?

Doing great thanks for asking. How about you? Summer started for the kids at the beginning of June and ends at the beginning of september. Just working today. Took this pic today. Do you teach high school students? Talk with you later

I teach middle school, that is 10 to 17 year olds in my case - after school they can apply for an apprenticeship or go to a highschool and graduate...

What do you do in law enforcement?

This is a reply to innkeeper17 and Melli....I am enjoying this thread. Lots of postings that I can relate to. Mike, my daughters are also 18 & 20 but my eldest decided to get married and have a child, not in that order. My youngest cruised with me in January with one of her friends on board the Carnival Splendor. I barely saw them except for dinner so I was more or less a solo cruiser and had fun meeting lots of people as I'm the sociable type. Mike you're probably right about your kids wanting the house to themselves. Lol. I'm going with several friends on the RCCL Explorer Of The Seas to Bermuda in September. I'll miss my youngest daughter as she lives with me, and already contemplating the mess she'll leave in the house.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Hawaii sounds really cool indeed! - I have never been there but a friend also told me that the music there is really good. I also love Scotland - been there about three times as it's just two hours away by plane - beautiful country - love the green hills there!

How old is your daughter? I don't have a child but a Labrador dog and he's actually almost like a child:)

I also love travel and I do it a lot as I have 12 weeks of vacation per year! I mostly go on cruises but also like city trips etc. or just a relaxing vacation at home or in Florida for example. What about you? You seem to travel a lot also - do you get a lot of holidays?

Have a great day!

Melli

Hey melli

Sorry for the delay

Just back from Hawaii and Scotland

I work for myself and usually take my work with me

Yes done lots of the world and most would be via cruising

Only thing is I am now officially off the market

Enjoy your cruising

Greg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

CONGRATULATIONS, GREG!!!!:)

....so finally the "Love Boat" has become real, right.....how awesome is that!

Hey melli

Sorry for the delay

Just back from Hawaii and Scotland

I work for myself and usually take my work with me

Yes done lots of the world and most would be via cruising

Only thing is I am now officially off the market

Enjoy your cruising

Greg

CONGRATULATIONS, GREG!!!!:)

....so finally the "Love Boat" has become real, right.....how awesome is that!

Thanks Mel

Yeah it has

I actually know a number of couples that met on cruising

Never thought it would happen to me

Easy to meet people but meeting the right one is another thing

Take care and maybe see you cruising some time

Greg :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, I am currently going through a divorce. I have several cruises booked over the next year. I cruise Carnival. I am not sure how it will all work out with these cruises and I am honestly afraid of cruising alone. You all seem so positive about it. Any advice or assistance would be appreciated. I am a 47 yo female.

-Maria

Hi. I just reyurned from the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda, having cruised with two friends. We met a few other single or solo female cruisers of all ages and a few younger male solo cruisers. Everyone has had positive solo cruising experiences. We three thought it might be interesting to go on an actual singles cruise. Has anyone done that and if so what was it like?

Hi all, I am currently going through a divorce. I have several cruises booked over the next year. I cruise Carnival. I am not sure how it will all work out with these cruises and I am honestly afraid of cruising alone. You all seem so positive about it. Any advice or assistance would be appreciated. I am a 47 yo female.

-Maria

Hi Maria!

From my experience I can say that it is just the first step which seems so difficult - once you have made that first step, that is book a cruise you like , everything seems easier....and then right on the first day of your cruise you will feel fantastic! Promise!

Happy cruising! Have a great day!

melli

Hi. I just reyurned from the Norwegian Breakaway to Bermuda, having cruised with two friends. We met a few other single or solo female cruisers of all ages and a few younger male solo cruisers. Everyone has had positive solo cruising experiences. We three thought it might be interesting to go on an actual singles cruise. Has anyone done that and if so what was it like?

Back from the Breakaway!? Please tell me about it - what was your favorite restaurant, show etc.? I have just been on the Sun and it was a great cruise - Alaska was awsome - but didn't like the ship so much as in my view it is too old and worn and hopefully will get refurbishment soon...anyway still love NCL and especially the "washy washy" - song :-))

Have a great day!!

melli