Single man wanted!

Melli

Good for you!

I would assume that you are from the Niskayuna area, I reside near Saratoga. Divorced as well and love cruising. Have done HAL and RCI, I am so far up on RCI, that I would hate to leave w/ all my perks. Just saying Hi! If I am correct, give me a shout. Dana

Hi Dana, good sleuthing! I prefer RCL and was disappointed in the NCL Breakaway. A friend and I are considering a singles cruise but don't know of any. Have you gone on any? BTW, I love Saratoga (who doesn't?) and often go to Vapor. You?

Hi Dana, good sleuthing! I prefer RCL and was disappointed in the NCL Breakaway. A friend and I are considering a singles cruise but don't know of any. Have you gone on any? BTW, I love Saratoga (who doesn't?) and often go to Vapor. You?

Nisky,

I prefer RCL & HAL. I have gone solo, but never on a singles cruise. I think that singles cruises are offered on much smaller cruise lines. Love Toga as well, just not during track season, I been to Vapor's a few times my brother-in-law likes going for a certain band, maybe the refrigerator's?(?) It's been a while. I am doing the Oasis in a few weeks to escape the cold, and relax etc. Dana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello meli! I'm a single man here age 31. I love to travel and usually go to a resort in Mexico. I don't travel nearly as much as I'd like to. It's hard to do single! And I'd rather go on a cruise with someone, not something I'd like to experience for the first time solo. I just wanted to say hello 👋

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Forums mobile app

you're adorable!

• 2 months later...

The RCL Indepence Of The Sea looks like a great ship. I'm thinking of an RCL cruise for October 2016 or 2017 and might try going solo which I've never done.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I will be on the Freedom on 4/18/15 going to Key West and the Bahama's. I am divorced and will be by myself.

How was your solo cruise? Share info, please. Thanks!

I'm currently booked on the RCL for 1/11/2016. 34/yo.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Thanks all, I know I will. I have been doing more and more as a single person and while it is hard to do anything Alone for the first time, I am learning. I know I will be fine. I will be very happy with my life. There is no doubt.

-Maria

Maria, just wondering how you're doing. Sell your house yet? Cruise solo yet?

Maria, just wondering how you're doing. Sell your house yet? Cruise solo yet?

I have not cruise solo but I have been cruising. I recently went with a girlfriend and had a better time than I ever had with my ex husband. But it also showed me that I could go solo if I wanted to as I did a lot of things alone while on the trip. Thanks for asking!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi Melli,

I'm Vinnie from Las Vegas. I just returned from a Smooth Jazz Cruise in the Caribbean and leave on May 2 for a 21 day cruise on Regency Seven Seas Voyager that will sail the Middle East leaving from Dubai and ending in Barcelona.

I took 3 cruises last year including 11 nights in the Med plus a cruise out of Istanbul and a River cruise thru Germany.

I am always available to leave at a moments notice as I've made my mark in business therefore don't need to work.

Hi Melli,

I'm Vinnie from Las Vegas. I just returned from a Smooth Jazz Cruise in the Caribbean and leave on May 2 for a 21 day cruise on Regency Seven Seas Voyager that will sail the Middle East leaving from Dubai and ending in Barcelona.

I took 3 cruises last year including 11 nights in the Med plus a cruise out of Istanbul and a River cruise thru Germany.

I am always available to leave at a moments notice as I've made my mark in business therefore don't need to work.

Nice to meet you!

I have just come back from an Itaky/Spain cruise and will be on the NCL escape in about 7 weeks...yay:D

Your cruises sound great! - You know how to enjoy life!;)

Which one is your favorite cruise? - My favorite has been Alaska two years ago...

HAPPY CRUISING to you all!

Especially to Nisky who has been keeping this thread alive over a looong time! You are amazing!!!!!!!

Nice to meet you!

I have just come back from an Itaky/Spain cruise and will be on the NCL escape in about 7 weeks...yay:D

Your cruises sound great! - You know how to enjoy life!;)

Which one is your favorite cruise? - My favorite has been Alaska two years ago...

HAPPY CRUISING to you all!

Especially to Nisky who has been keeping this thread alive over a looong time! You are amazing!!!!!!!

Hi Melli. Nice to "see" you back. Italy to Spain sounds great. I haven't cruised since September 2014. Too much drama at home. BUT a friend and I have special birthdays in the year 2017 and I'm looking into what's available leaving from Manhattan or New Jersey sometime between February and October. I'll investigate making it a group thing and invite friends and acquaintances.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

The Star Trek cruise sounds great. Are you going with a solo cabin? I wonder how pricing is, think I'll check it out though I'm not crazy about NCL.

The Star Trek cruise sounds great. Are you going with a solo cabin? I wonder how pricing is, think I'll check it out though I'm not crazy about NCL.

Yes I am going in an inside cabin as a solo. The cruise is sold out but you can get on the wait list in case someone cancels. Look up Star Trek: The Cruise on Google for more information.