Splitting your group with Bodden Tours

aggie_gal

We have 5 folks in our group, my husband and myself, our 3-year old son, and my husbands parents (who we'll call "FIL" - Father in Law and "MIL" - Mother in Law). The guys have now decided they want to go deep sea fishing. Since I don't think taking our 3-year old out to deep seas in the best idea, we decided my MIL and I would just take my son to the West Bay beach through the Victor Bodden tours. Has anyone ever split up their group with the same guide? I've emailed Bodden Tours asking if it's possible to drop off my husband and FIL to fish, then take my MIL, son and I to the beach, then go pick up the guys and bring them to the beach to meet up with us for the remainder of the day. I think the guys only want to fish for for a couple hours (otherwise it starts getting $$$$$!!!).

See what Victor comes back with. He might know of a decent charter or partner with a charter boat. Also, head out to your roll call and see if there is anyone else who is thinking about or already booked with Vicotr for an island tour. You can combine the reservations and save some $$. Who knows may even be other fishermen wanting to go fishing and seeing it as too much for one or two people.

Archived