Favorite Anytime Dining Wait Staff?

audcc77

Our favorite waitstaff were Je Marjo, Sandrew, & Rolando. We had them on the Liberty last summer. Their service was very fast and they were really friendly. Je showed my sons magic tricks were very entertaining. Je said they were going to the Glory in the winter 2013.

We loved Henry and Nor on the Legend. Had them everyday except for one day , and we had alot of fun with them, and he tolerated our crazy group well.

I don't know if your Henry was our Henry, we had him as our headwaiter on the Miracle in March, Henry, I Gede and Angle, we also ate in their section everyday but 1, these guys were fun, so much personality

• 2 weeks later...
We will be on the Glory the first two weeks of December. Would love to hear how your trip was when you get back...
It was a great cruise.

Unfortunately our request for Pande didn't pan out too well. They asked me what he looked like, and since I didn't have a clue, we took who was next and it worked out very well. It was John (from the Philippines) and I Wayan with occasional help from Martin. We asked for them nightly and were very pleased with the service. My guess is that I Wayan is not too far from becoming a head waiter.

Since we have never really had a bad MDR crew I'd recommend just taking who they send you to the first night. Then if you aren't happy with them request someone else the next night.

John

It was a great cruise.

Unfortunately our request for Pande didn't pan out too well. They asked me what he looked like, and since I didn't have a clue, we took who was next and it worked out very well. It was John (from the Philippines) and I Wayan with occasional help from Martin. We asked for them nightly and were very pleased with the service. My guess is that I Wayan is not too far from becoming a head waiter.

Since we have never really had a bad MDR crew I'd recommend just taking who they send you to the first night. Then if you aren't happy with them request someone else the next night.

John

Glad everything worked out for you even if it wasn't Pande and his crew. Weird that they didn't know him.

We just returned from the Legend 3 weeks ago, and the mdr wait staff was less than good - very blah ! Going on the Liberty 12/7/13. Just wondering if we have the early seating, can anyone request a table for 5 and ask for a certain FUN wait staff ?

We had early seating on the liberty and had Ivan. He was not the dancing type of waiter but we had the best service we have ever had on a cruise

For the Valor, we had Zuzanna, Vincent Mario and Glory, the best waitstaff we had for anytime on our 4 cruise. Zuzanna has been with Carnival for 10 years now. We were looking forward to dinner time and breakfast in mdr each day, service was impressive and we had a great time with them every day.

We had Suki on the Glory, he was great, he had our granddaughter's dinner at the table every night before he took everyone else's order so she didn't have to wait, and sang to her every night.

Debbie & Harry

Here is another vote for Suki. (His actual name is sukinamen or something close to it ). He was pared with I Kerut, and Aubrey. We sat with him the whole cruise, as did the majority of his section.

Edited by CheapieD