Splash Academy Dailies - Jewel out of NOLA

kchiumento

Thanks for posting, but mitsygirl is right. I thought I could download and enlarge them, but then that makes them blurry and I can't read them. Hmmmm...can you save as a PDF file and attach? Sorry, I have no idea how to do that so I'm no help. Mitsygirl, I know you've posted many pictures that are large on previous reviews, can you walk her through it? Or RobinSue posted the dailies as PDF's, maybe she can help? I appreciate your time in getting them on here.

Thanks for posting, but mitsygirl is right. I thought I could download and enlarge them, but then that makes them blurry and I can't read them. Hmmmm...can you save as a PDF file and attach? Sorry, I have no idea how to do that so I'm no help. Mitsygirl, I know you've posted many pictures that are large on previous reviews, can you walk her through it? Or RobinSue posted the dailies as PDF's, maybe she can help? I appreciate your time in getting them on here.

You have to host it on a site and then grab the url to the extra large file in order to post it on here.

OP, if you want to email me the files, I can host it for you and post. :)

mitsubishigirl19 at hotmail dot com.

What kind of site? I orig uploaded them as PDF's but the files were too big. Just give the name of a "hosting site" and I can do it. I want to do that with my pictures too. I'm bummed that they are only posted as thumbnails.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I don't know if this is what is meant by a hosting site, but what about photobucket.com? I've seen a lot of people here using that, and I set up my own account so that I could copy their stuff to mine. It's free and easy to set up. You can upload from your photos or any file on your computer. That's as far as my knowledge goes. Then you just post the link here to your page so people can see it.

Yes! 2nd page of Dolphins is the same as Seals. But remember those age groups were combined, so if your cruise has more kids the dailies may differ if they are able to split the age groups.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm so excited to see they have the Circus show. They had this on the Star and it was one of the highlights of the ships activities we went to. She was so happy to see us in the audience and the show was so cute! This is going to be ours "daughters" cruise (instead of ours lol). :D