Cunard QUEEN ELIZABETH Report & Pics

eroller

Thank you so much for taking and sharing these fabulous photos. We did Rome to Venice - 10th September 2013 and wow what a holiday we had - we didn't want to leave.

We loved the ship and met so many lovely people onboard.

Thanks again - happy days, happy memories, happy cruising :)

Thank you so much for taking and sharing these fabulous photos. We did Rome to Venice - 10th September 2013 and wow what a holiday we had - we didn't want to leave.

We loved the ship and met so many lovely people onboard.

Thanks again - happy days, happy memories, happy cruising :)

You're welcome! Glad you enjoyed them and I hope they brought back some great memories!

Ernie

Ernie,

Thanks for the thoughtful review. It's always great to get your insight and thanks for setting the time aside to write it all up. We had a lovely summer crossing on QM2 this past August. Unfortunately no more Cunard-related vacations in the near future. Hope to see on board some time soon!

John

Ernie,

Thanks for the thoughtful review. It's always great to get your insight and thanks for setting the time aside to write it all up. We had a lovely summer crossing on QM2 this past August. Unfortunately no more Cunard-related vacations in the near future. Hope to see on board some time soon!

John

Hi John,

I'm glad you enjoyed the review and it's nice to hear you enjoyed your summer crossing on QM2. I'm sorry to hear no Cunard vacations in the near future, but hopefully more in the more distant future!

All the best,

Ernie

eroller, Thank you for taking the time to share your voyage with us. I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you a professional travel writer? Do you receive any remuneration for your posts, other than our appreciation?

Again, thanks for your posts - I really enjoyed reading about your voyage and viewing your photos, which I found well done and very interesting.

Cheers,

Salacia

I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you a professional travel writer? Do you receive any remuneration for your posts, other than our appreciation?

Cheers,

Salacia

I don't mind you asking at all. No I am not a professional travel writer, but it helps the ego that you considered it a possibility! I have always enjoyed writing and I love ships, so it's natural that I like to write about them. Someday I may put together a personal webpage that will showcase all my ship reviews and related photographs.

Ernie

I don't mind you asking at all. No I am not a professional travel writer, but it helps the ego that you considered it a possibility! I have always enjoyed writing and I love ships, so it's natural that I like to write about them. Someday I may put together a personal webpage that will showcase all my ship reviews and related photographs.

Ernie

eroller, no question in my mind that you have a future as a travel writer with integrity. Best wishes, -S.

Many thanks for posting so many photos, I just hope that they offer a chocolate buffet on our Janusary 4night short cruise!

You're welcome and glad you enjoyed the pics!

I'm not sure if that chocolate buffet will be offered on your cruise, but I hope so. It was delicious!!

Ernie

Thanks very much for the great review and excellent photo's. My partner and I were on the Constellation, parked next to you in Kusadasi!! We were right at the top at the back (you can just see a few people by the big balls in your photo) waving you off. We had a really good trip too. We're on the QM2 in a couple of weeks for a 4 nighter and can't wait.

Mike