Future Cruise Deposit

waltd

Has anyone requested a Future Cruise Deposit on board by putting the form in the drop box only to find out after the cruise you did not get it? Happened on the Golden last week. Cruise was over on Friday. Placed the form in the box the last sea day. As of yet no FCD. I'm guessing I'm SOL. :(

I wouldn't give up without contacting Princess and seeing if something can be done. Go through the Captain's Circle desk phone #, not the main res number. (And maybe it'll turn out that the Future Cruise person just hasn't gotten around to doing their paperwork.) Good luck!

I was on the Golden October 24-28 and dropped my form in the box midway through the cruise. I just got the email on Monday, November 4 with my FCC confirmation. Give it a week, you will get it.

When I was on longer cruises I would get the confirmation in my cabin before I got off the ship. I think with these shorter cruises and especially with this last promotion they are fairly back up.

Thanks for that. Makes me feel a bit better. I will keep looking. This is the first time I have used the drop box. I normally wait for the rep. The lines were just too long. I don't think I will use the box again. Too much stress. LOL

I put the form in the box on the afternoon of our last full day on our recent cruise on the Crown. I was obviously lucky, as when I got home the following morning there was already an email waiting for me and it had been sent the day I dropped the form in the box. I suppose it may depend on how often they empty the box and how busy they are. They've got your money, so it's probably not a high priority for them!

I put the form in the box on the afternoon of our last full day on our recent cruise on the Crown. I was obviously lucky, as when I got home the following morning there was already an email waiting for me and it had been sent the day I dropped the form in the box. I suppose it may depend on how often they empty the box and how busy they are. They've got your money, so it's probably not a high priority for them!

Actually they do not have the money. I keep checking my Credit Card account and no deduction yet thus the concern.

JF - retired RRT thanks for calling. I can deal with a backup. Will just have to wait a bit longer and see what happens,

Joe

I was on the Golden 10-28 cruise and dropped my form in the drop box the second night. I spoke just briefly to the onboard rep and they seemed very overwhelmed because people had so many questions and were trying to get their next cruise booked using the Future Cruise Credit promotion while on the cruise. My Future Cruise Deposit was completed yesterday, Tuesday Nov 5th.

Patience....

Thanks for that. Makes me feel a bit better. I will keep looking. This is the first time I have used the drop box. I normally wait for the rep. The lines were just too long. I don't think I will use the box again. Too much stress. LOL
I am sure everything will work out just fine. As everyone has reported, it is just an issue of being overwhelmed with requests. It is so much faster and easier to use the box, so please don't give up on it just yet. Just as you don't want or need this stress, you really don't want to waste valuable cruise time standing on line for this in the future. If it gives you any peace of mind, in the future just take a photo of your completed form and another of you dropping it into the box. That way, IF it never goes through, you have proof and Princess will certainly arrange to get you your FCC after the fact. But honestly, I have always used the box, some get processed faster than others, but they have always been processed. No stress :)