Epic cruisers -Suggest a sailaway meetup location

bernardch

Our Epic roll call for this Saturdays sailing is wanting to do an informal M&G at sailaway (we have a ship hosted event on Sunday). Original suggestion was to meet up in the Great Outdoors, but someone suggested that it's a pretty large area and might not be easy to find everyone and was wondering if there might be a better spot.

I've never sailed the Epic nut for those of you who have, any suggestions for an alternate spot or even some "landmark" area in the Great Outdoors area that might make a good meet up spot?

CB

Great outdoors on Epic is completely different than on older ships (midship by the pool area like the grill is on Jewel class ships) and I don't think that it'd make a good meeting place.

From what I've read here, many M&G groups have met up in Spice H2O in the aft.

I agree with Demonyte. Spice H20 is a good place to meet and will have an open bar. :)

It's a lot less crowded than the area around the outdoor buffet which evolves into the bar area and the pool area. Great views of Miami from Spice as you leave the port.

We sail out the week after you and our roll call, after debating many different locations, decided to go with the Waves Pool Bar - but to wear leis and boas to stand out from the crowd! Hehe.

We did this. Everyone wear Mardi Gras beads and meet up in front of the pool area stage. The bar is there and those who want to sit back and toast the sailaway can watch those who want to dance the sailaway!