Impressed With Embarkation At Ports

sonicbuffalo

On our recent 11 day Sun trip we were always greeted back to the ship with ice cream, pastries, and cool washcloths. On St. Thomas, we were greeted with all that plus Rum Punch.....as many as you wanted....5 Stars for this kind of service. We really appreciated all that!

And on the Sun in March on several occasions Mr. Brian Walters, Hotel Director Extraordinaire, was there to greet us back to the Sun. Very nice.

You all are helping to increase the excitement for my upcoming trip thanks

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

On our recent 11 day Sun trip we were always greeted back to the ship with ice cream, pastries, and cool washcloths. On St. Thomas, we were greeted with all that plus Rum Punch.....as many as you wanted....5 Stars for this kind of service. We really appreciated all that!

Definitely Like:)

I have the cutest picture of DH and I returning to Sun on St. Thomas day, rum punch in hand! Mr. Walters was passing them out like crazy! It was nice to come back, hot, tired and a few times filthy to be greeted by smiling dancing crew with refreshing beverages and cool washcloths in hand.

What really, really impressed me was not done on the Sun. It was the welcome back party on the dock at Cozumel. I got to experience this on the Pearl. :D

Next trip out, (a couple months later) was on the Dawn, went to Cozumel. Unfortunately we tendered:(. I was so bummed, the Pearl and Star would have the dock party and we wouldn't.

Wish every ship did this at the last port. It's just so special.:)

For anyone who was on the Sun on an Alaska itinerary..what was the welcome back to the ship like there?

On our Alaskan cruise this past summer on the Sun, they met us with hot chocolate and on a couple of days had some cookies set out. They did not do the big bash like they do at the islands but it was nice.