Ideas for miami

Clinching

Hi. We disembark in Miami in the morning and our flight home to U.K. Is not until evening. I would really appreciate any suggestions or ideas of best way to hopefully relax and use this time in Miami before flying home. Thanks.

We have a similar situation. Our flight home does not leave until 8:45 pm.

Some of the options that we are been looking at are the Everglades

Tour, or getting a hotel on the beach for the day, or going to Sawgrass Mills and shopping and going to the movies. I understand that there is a place at the mall where they will keep your luggage. We have not made up our mind yet but we need to soon. Our trip is coming up in two weeks.

Thanks for your ŷreply Our cruise is not until January, so we have a little time to plan our day in Miami. Your options sound good .Which do you think you will do?. I hope you have a wonderful cruise.

If you go to sawgrass, rent a car. It is a huge and exhausting mall.

• 2 weeks later...
We have a similar situation. Our flight home does not leave until 8:45 pm.

Some of the options that we are been looking at are the Everglades

Tour, or getting a hotel on the beach for the day, or going to Sawgrass Mills and shopping and going to the movies. I understand that there is a place at the mall where they will keep your luggage. We have not made up our mind yet but we need to soon. Our trip is coming up in two weeks.

We rented a car for the day and went to the zoo. Really enojoyed ourselves. Everglades is way south, so its a haul...

Cab to MIA and store your bags there (for a fee). Then catch the airport flyer bus to South Beach for $2.35 each - people watching, lunch, drinks, shopping, art galleries, the beach; bus back to MIA and fly home! :cool: