anyone just off the ta cruise on liberty? how was the cruise

sweettara

just wanting to know if theres anyone on here that just got off liberty today im wanting to know how was the ta cruise and if this was ur firsttime doing a ta cruise

we will be on liberty in 18 days so cant wait. if u have any pics please share would love to see them

we are thinkin about doing a ta cruise on los in 2015

We just got off Liberty on Nov 9th after crossing cruise. Weather was great for the 13 days. Smooth sailing except for a couple days but even they were not bad for Atlantic. We did southern route across which is better. We did have a big problem with dining room food. Mediocre at best and seldom hot when delivered to table. I am comparing the Liberty to Oasis food wise. We found food great and hot when on Oasis. This was our first and last cruise on "freedom class". We were in a grand suite that was under solarium and had to listen to lounge chairs being drug across tile floor all day and then at 3 to 5 am when deck hands were cleaning up there. Bars on Liberty had a wine by glass list but did not have the wines that were listed on it. By the way, this was our 74th cruise with 31 on them on RCCL and this was not a good experience. It was the ship and not the crossing. We love crossings and this was our 5th.

We just got off the Liberty yesterday also, and had a great cruise on Liberty. Our food in the MDR was always hot, for the most part we enjoyed it although there were a few dishes that I did not like. The rolls tasted like they had just come out of the oven, warm and yummy, and I am missing them today.:D We also thought the food in the WJ was better than usual, there were several Indian curries that I absolutely loved.

This was our 30th cruise with RC but our first on Liberty. Out of our 4 TA's, this was the smoothest crossing yet!

Sherri:)

I don't know if this was true or not but I red somewere on the board were thus lady went on liberty ta cruise in april and she said after the first day of sailing the water was cold when she took a shower is this common on ta cruises? she said she went to the changing rooms to take showrs and water was hot

I don't know if this was true or not but I red somewere on the board were thus lady went on liberty ta cruise in april and she said after the first day of sailing the water was cold when she took a shower is this common on ta cruises? she said she went to the changing rooms to take showrs and water was hot

We were on the April TA and had no problems with hot water. It was a great cruise.

My wife and I sailed on this TA crossing. I totally agree with the posters who had positive experiences. We had a fantastic time and loved the Liberty. In fact we liked it so much that we have booked again on the 5 nighter on Dec 16th. Of course it helps that we live in South Florida!

It was an amazing crossing! We had talked with one of the beverage managers and were adivsed that the were running out of wine and beer a couple of days in to the cruise. The reason we were told was that it was one of the first TAs on the LOS that offered the drink package and they did not know what to expect. We had the most personable staff ever, thanks to Rich the CD and Jennifer one of the Beverage managers.

This was our 3rd TA and the average temps were around 25 degrees everyday.

We are just waiting for the TA's to come out for Oct 2015.

We thought the crossing was awesome. Days 3 & 4 were choppy, but apart from that the Atlantic was very kind to us. The weather was hot, I can only remember one short rain shower. The water in our shower was hot at all times. I won't talk about the food as it is subjective. We stopped at Nassau instead of Cococay due to a medical emergency.

im waiting for the ta for liberty for may 2015 to come out. I would do the oct sailing but my fiancée his work is busier that month

when u did the ta what cabin did u book a junior suite and if so just curious how were the prices when u first booked? I saw a 15 nite panama canal cruise for 2015 but price was too high to book but looked like a nice itin