Conquest leaving New Orleans

WLHyatt

I've been eyeing the Conquest out of Miami in November 2014 because it does the exotic Western. DH missed going with us on the Liberty in 2012 and is dying to visit the ruins, no better place to see the ruins than Belize, and I found it's the only ship that sails to Belize the week we are looking at!

We are going to miss the Conquest as we had 2 of the best halloween cruises ever on her in 2012 & 2013. We thought the chef & waitstaff were among the best on any of our carnival cruises. We booked onboard for the Dream out of Nola next halloween. Although we'd love to try the Sunshine after the new year, the rates are too high now. Maybe they'll go down, we'll see.

These are great pics! Any chance you can take some of the first Sunshine sailing from NOLA on 11/18 and post them? We will be on that cruise and I'd love to see the shots! :)

Sure, this coming sunday?

It is the Port of New Orleans webcam, so I can grab the stills in one minute increments.

I may build a timelapse.

Thank you for this! She and NOLA are the only cruising under my belt. This is a bittersweet, we are going on the Dream out of NOLA in April but I will always have a special place in my heart for the Conquest.

The funny thing is we did the same itineraries on the same ship, just different times than you. We are also booked on the Dream in May 2014, so just a month or so after you. Do me a favor and leave a few drinks for our sailing :)

Thanks for the pics. We love Conquest, she is our favorite. I hate she has to go. The funny thing is....I'm really sad about her departure. Just knowing that I wont sail her again is sad. Co-workers would think I was crazy for feeling this way. But I know you guys understand. :)