shore excursions ???

Johannelv

I was going to ask the same question... Is the web site working or is it me that isn't working? Wish they would get it fixed! One of the most fun parts of pre-cruise is to look into the choices of excursions. Oh well, will have to wait. Hopefully they will fix the site soon. Cheers! :(

Yes, check out the other thread about the website's problems. Its not just you and its not just shore excursions and it has nothing to do with what you are using to search. It has been messed up for weeks....I wouldn't count on it working any time soon. If you want to book shore excursions from Celebrity you will have to call and have them send you a PDF file for your sailing.

I was going to ask the same question... Is the web site working or is it me that isn't working? Wish they would get it fixed! One of the most fun parts of pre-cruise is to look into the choices of excursions. Oh well, will have to wait. Hopefully they will fix the site soon. Cheers! :(

Three weeks of waiting and still no fix in sight. Went ahead and booked private company tours at all our Jan 11 Caribbean ports. Better prices, fewer people and cheaper.

Good luck

I saw that someone on my Roll Call had gone through the FAQ site on the X website to register for the Connections Party (Meet and Mingle is for RCCL ships). I couldn't do it there either. Will keep trying. Cruise isn't till Jan. 26. If worse comes to worst I will call and see if they will do it for me.

Re: Excursions on website. I DO book mostly ship excursions, due to my paranoia about missing the ship by coming back late. I haven't tried to book yet for Feb. I looked them up last summer and decided on Grand Cayman and Jamaica--ones I've done before that I think my friends will like. Not sure about Cozumel yet. They do not snorkel, so I would like to tour the fort near the pier and the San Gervasio Mayan ruins. DH and I did this on our first time there.

In 2011 I booked excursions for me and my friend on Constellation for Scand/Russia. There was a glitch that told me the St. Petersburg two-day package conflicted with the Tallinn Estonia date. They were different ports on different days. After 2 months I called the cruiseline for the 3rd time and complained. The switchboard operator said I wasn't the only one with this problem and she was as disgusted as I was. She booked it for me, even though the website they will not do it on the phone. I was very happy with her service. :D

If I use Internet Explorer the site works to get to the shore excursions. If I use Chrome it does not.

Jen

Not so for everyone, Jen. I'm having no problem accessing and booking using Chrome. This wasn't the case a few days ago, but the problem then was with the website, not with the choice of browser.

For 3 weeks I was unable to Log-In to see my booking and was only able to get back in this weekend. It's all been said before but poor, poor service from a multi Million $ company.

Not to mention the fact that my drinks packages don't show up, when I call them they say that they can see it and all will be ok!

For 3 weeks I was unable to Log-In to see my booking and was only able to get back in this weekend. It's all been said before but poor, poor service from a multi Million $ company.

Not to mention the fact that my drinks packages don't show up, when I call them they say that they can see it and all will be ok!

And your cheque is in the mail! :D