Adventure of the Seas - Diamond Lounge Next Year?

avatexrs

I know that Adventure currently doesn't have a Diamond Lounge. And I've read on various websites that Adventure is scheduled to be refurbished next year, and per RC's website there are no cruises from March 30 to April 9. Is that enough time to do the typical RC improvements during a drydock? The deck plans for post-April don't show any Diamond Lounge or other improvements for post-April cruises. Anyone know anything?

Would anyone have any idea of the enhancements that will be made during the Apr dry dock? We're excited as we've booked a cruise for May 2014! It seems to be short dry dock and I don't think cabins will be added?

I don't know anything definitive, only what I have picked up here.

It appears AOS is getting a cupcake shop, new Italian restaurant, Diamond lounge and a giant screen on the pool deck.

I'd also expect a general refreshing of carpets and decorations.

There's apparently one or two surprises due as well according to snippets of information posted on here from people who have been on recent cruises bur RCI aren't telling yet.

Ooh okay! I am hoping the staterooms get some new furniture....might be wishful thinking. I'd be really disappointed if the Diamond Lounge is not include in the list of dry docks works. Never mind the cupcake cupboard haha :)

I wonder if the British kids are off school already in end May. Should be an interesting pax demographic on this sailing.

Ooh okay! I am hoping the staterooms get some new furniture....might be wishful thinking. I'd be really disappointed if the Diamond Lounge is not include in the list of dry docks works. Never mind the cupcake cupboard haha :)

I wonder if the British kids are off school already in end May. Should be an interesting pax demographic on this sailing.

The Diamond Club has been added to the ships earmarked to receive one during their refurbishments - and with Voyager class ships (as with Freedom class) it will be located at the current 19th hole in the Viking Crown Lounge.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

Half term in England will be w/c 26th May but it doesn't make a huge difference as we have found a lot of kids on board on cruises from Southampton even in term time although it is technically not permitted to take kids out of school. Think it will also depend on itinereray, probably less kids on a cruise to Scandinavia than the med.