Fascination Cruise-Review 10/28-11/2

marshhawk

For some reason maitre'd s and I just dont ever meet-thank the cruise Gods. Yes this was my third time on the Fascinantion, and he was not in our dining room. When we were on the ship last time and went to HMC I saw him on the island, and said 'hello" and he just looked right through me-guess he didn't see me as a big tipper.

I noticed that the staff on the Lido was very freindly, but very sparse the night we chose to eat up there.

For some reason maitre'd s and I just dont ever meet-thank the cruise Gods. Yes this was my third time on the Fascinantion, and he was not in our dining room. When we were on the ship last time and went to HMC I saw him on the island, and said 'hello" and he just looked right through me-guess he didn't see me as a big tipper.

I noticed that the staff on the Lido was very freindly, but very sparse the night we chose to eat up there.

I am not a big tipper........

Carnival gave the Maitre'ds a raise..........LOL.....

So they aren't in the tipping pool............

Barbara, I am just reading your cruise history. Do you have your own personal cabin on the Fascination?? :p:D Cripes, I thought I was "special" because I cruised the Miracle 4x!:eek::cool:

LOL....................:)

No,,,,,,But I have stayed in a certain Cabin many times..........

Last Sept-2012 & Jan & Feb-2013..........I had the

same Cabin Steward....................:)

LOL....................:)

No,,,,,,But I have stayed in a certain Cabin many times..........

Last Sept-2012 & Jan & Feb-2013..........I had the

same Cabin Steward....................:)

Oh, we always stayed in cabin 8268 on the Miracle. It was one of those absolutely PROFOUND wrap around aft balcony cabins in spirit class ships with the seperate rooms. We would embark, take the elevator up and walk ALL THE WAY down the hallway and into "our cabin" and it was like coming home again! :) Sadly, the Miracle is out on the west coast now, so all that is left is the memories! ;):p

Oh, we always stayed in cabin 8268 on the Miracle. It was one of those absolutely PROFOUND wrap around aft balcony cabins in spirit class ships with the seperate rooms. We would embark, take the elevator up and walk ALL THE WAY down the hallway and into "our cabin" and it was like coming home again! :) Sadly, the Miracle is out on the west coast now, so all that is left is the memories! ;):p

You will have to make Memories on a another Ship....:)

Great review! My first cruise was on the Fascination, and I loved it. Sorry to hear about your DH's fall, and glad he is ok. Your photos brought back fond memories of the Sheraton in Nassau. My daughters and I went there last year, and had a great time. I only got :mad: when one of the male employees kept flirting with my 16 yr old DD. I had to tell him to leave her alone.