Can I ask a couple things?? Quest Jan 29th

mikechass

Silly questions for some I KNOW but just stuff I was wondering since I have never taken an Azamara cruise.

What is the wifi connections like on these ships.

Is it available through out the whole ship? In our rooms etc.

What TV channels are offered while sailing. I know it seems silly but as busy parents with smaller kids sometimes its nice to watch a new show or two while on board.

Are the hot tubs and pools open later in the evenings? We love to soak in them after a long day of doing nothing.. haha We normally have them to ourselves as we try to go around 1030 or 11.

When you get your soda, is it in cans? I am used to the fountain style on the main stream cruise lines.. (bleck)

I know dinner time is whenever you feel like going between a couple set hours.. Does it matter about where you go, when you go and do you end up with the same wait staff?

Again having read things about Azamara, I have come to believe that everyone ends up knowing everyone whilst aboard.

I just thought I would ask as I m starting to REALLY get excited about our upcoming trip!!!

It helps that the weather is starting to get NASTY cold and all my nice warm clothes are put away till I start to pack for the trip!!

Thanks so much for the help.

Chass

I can answer a couple of these...wifi is spotty and can be slow but we were able to use our Ipad in our stateroom. Not a whole lot of selection on t.v. I can't comment on pool or hot tub as we don't use these in the evening, nor can I talk about sodas (we don't drink them) As for dinner...you can go when and where you like (the specialty restaurants do require reservations, however) In the main dining room, you can certainly ask for the same wait staff (we do) or you can ask to try different stations. It's funny...sometimes we would run into the same people over and over and others never see again after the cruise critic meeting. But we're on your cruise and looking forward to meeting you. I do hope we have good weather...it will certainly be wonderful for you coming from Canada.

mare

Thanks everyone.

I appreciate it.

I guess we will have to make our hot tub times a little earlier then usual.

Having said that, with this cruise being SOOO much less crowded then normal maybe we wont be so overwhelmed by the people during the days and use it then instead??

Thanks again!!!

Can I add a questions... the shows, are they every night? Or just every now and then?

I am used to something every night, so we are so excited about all the new and exciting things to come!

Chass