How Do We Know What Time to Board?

CherryG

This is our first HL cruise. It's been years since we cruised. I've completed the online check in and printed off the paperwork.

How do we know what time we can board the ship? It doesn't sail till 4 pm, but we're flying in the day before. Perhaps I'm just missing that on what I've printed off.

Thanks.

This is our first HL cruise. It's been years since we cruised. I've completed the online check in and printed off the paperwork.

How do we know what time we can board the ship? It doesn't sail till 4 pm, but we're flying in the day before. Perhaps I'm just missing that on what I've printed off.

Thanks.

Check in usually starts around 11:00 . The first boarding usually shortly there after. You normally have to be checked in 90 minutes before departure and on board 60 minutes before . Lifeboat drill usually starts about 30 minutes before departure and finished just before scheduled departure.

The first page of the e-docs is a boarding pass, and it should state a boarding time down near the bottom. It will probably say 1:30, but as the previous poster said, normally check-in starts around 11:00 and boarding starts around 11:30.

Keep that boarding pass accessible as you arrive at the port as it is sometimes asked for at the main gate, and it is sometimes asked for to get into the terminal building.

Edited by catl331