Dream wrap around cabins - balcony partitions?

mrvegas

We are going on the Dream in May and booked the wrap around balcony and the balcony cabin next to it (Cabins 8473 cat 9c and 8469 cat 8c). I can't tell from the photos if the balcony partition can be opened. Does anybody know? Thank you.

We are going on the Dream in May and booked the wrap around balcony and the balcony cabin next to it (Cabins 8473 cat 9c and 8469 cat 8c). I can't tell from the photos if the balcony partition can be opened. Does anybody know? Thank you.

We have stayed in an aft wrap on the Dream (6th floor) great room. I don't think those can be opened although I am not sure.

Edited by jimbo5544

According to this info no :(

8473 9C 185/75 = 260 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and wrap-around balcony Balcony partition connects to: none

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; chair and coffee table

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

8469 8C 185/75 = 260 sq ft

Beds: twin/king

View: window and large balcony Balcony partition connects to: none

Bathroom: shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; chair and coffee table

Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

Smoking permitted on balcony only

We just got back from the Dream. We had the aft corner on deck 6. Cabin 6492. My brother had 6494. Initially he asked guest services if they could open the door. They told him they could not because there was no way to latch it open since it would open to our window or their door. We asked the room steward. He opened it but propped it open with one of the loungers. The next day, there was a latch put atop our window to hold the door open. When the maintenance guys came to clean the deck, they closed it.

Although our cabins were not the same as you are asking about, the door to the L shaped cabin next to ours was the same as the others so I have to assume that those can be opened also. You might have to be a little persuasive with the steward to get it opened.

It was awesome to have that much space to ourselves.

We just got back from the Dream. We had the aft corner on deck 6. Cabin 6492. My brother had 6494. Initially he asked guest services if they could open the door. They told him they could not because there was no way to latch it open since it would open to our window or their door. We asked the room steward. He opened it but propped it open with one of the loungers. The next day, there was a latch put atop our window to hold the door open. When the maintenance guys came to clean the deck, they closed it.

Although our cabins were not the same as you are asking about, the door to the L shaped cabin next to ours was the same as the others so I have to assume that those can be opened also. You might have to be a little persuasive with the steward to get it opened.

It was awesome to have that much space to ourselves.

good post. Wuth that long balcony next to the aft wrap, it would be huge.