2 Bedroom Family Suite Question

emilysmom97

We just got back from sailing on the Gem and had the owners suite. Awesome cabin! We've already booked the Gem for next Oct but weren't able to get the O.S. and booked the 2 bedroom Family Suite in the Haven. I only cruise with my sister because my D.H and D.D. aren't into cruises. Two bedrooms would be nice because it offers my sister and I some privacy vs. the O.S. Now to my question....how comfortable, or uncomfortable is the smaller bedrooms pullout bed? I slept on a roll away bed in the O.S. because the pull out sofa was so uncomfortable. The bar in the middle wasn't fun. Also, I read some other posts about needing an egg crate topper for the bed.

Thanks!:)

The nice thing is it is totally flat, no bar or anything, so that part is fine. It is also a decent size. The only downside is that it is pretty firm- some like that, but we thought it benefited from a topper too. With only one adult in there it will be great- and it has it's own bathroom (Two total for the room), and own "real" door and everything- they are great suites, and the haven access is wonderful. enjoy!

I have to agree my daughter (29) went with us and loved that bed. On our last 2 cruises I went in there and slept since my DH was snoring so loud I could not sleep. The room steward always puts a topper in there for me just in case, it is very cozy and comfortable.