Where is the Divina?

bltrn

cannot post web site, but if you google sea scanner and the ship name you will find it....

If you click the lick I gave above - you can click the webcam tab and it will give you the location. Same location as on sea scanner

Edited by mrstrod

tried to post a link but didn't work. I did goggle sea scanner and got the position. Thanks. Want to watch her arrive in Miami.

MSC Divina is at sea today and tomorrow and her next port of call is Philipsburg, St. Maarten on Thursday. She will arrive to PortMiami on November 19th around 7am.

MSC Divina is at sea today and tomorrow and her next port of call is Philipsburg, St. Maarten on Thursday. She will arrive to PortMiami on November 19th around 7am.

Thanks, will be setting my alarm to watch the port-cam. Wish we were on the inaugural cruise from Miami but will be thrilled to come aboard on the 7th.

I have a private tour of her scheduled on the 20th in Miami. It will be awesome to see her in person...

Please check out the Yacht Club and post pictures/impressions. We'll be on the Divina March 22 in cabin 15028, supposedly one of the larger cabins. You are so lucky!