Pig Patty

luvmyboys2

I had 4 Pig Patties on my 8-night Conquest cruise last week. Mostly that was because we had 4 port days and only 2 sea days and by the time I returned to the ship, it and the pizza place (which I don't eat) were about the only things open.

They were good! But the last one, on the last day, at about 4 pm, the bacon wasn't just crisp, it was burnt. I still ate every bite. :p

I only added sauteed mushrooms and a little chipotle sauce. Yum.

I had 4 Pig Patties on my 8-night Conquest cruise last week. Mostly that was because we had 4 port days and only 2 sea days and by the time I returned to the ship, it and the pizza place (which I don't eat) were about the only things open.

They were good! But the last one, on the last day, at about 4 pm, the bacon wasn't just crisp, it was burnt. I still ate every bite. :p

I only added sauteed mushrooms and a little chipotle sauce. Yum.

I hate to tell you that you missed 1 port, we had 5 port days.:D:D:D

Yeah, I guess we did. It's already a blur and I'm just now starting to write my review. I ended up not getting much port time in Grand Turk because of the rain, so I guess i forgot that day.

When I was on board and Fish & Chips was open, I had that for lunch. Had the Pig Patty when I missed out of F&C.

But there were also days that I had F&C for lunch and a Pig Patty in late afternoon to tide me over until late dinner. :p

Guy's Donkey Sauce tasted like a spiced up mayonnaise, the consistency is like thick salad dressing so it's easily squirted on the burger by the guys behind the counter. I thought it was delicious and asked them to put some on top of my fries.

The Chipotle sauce at the condiments bar didn't do a lot for me, but I didn't consider it gross. Could have been a little hotter in flavor, but for heat they had jalapeno peppers available.

Guy's Donkey Sauce tasted like a spiced up mayonnaise, the consistency is like thick salad dressing so it's easily squirted on the burger by the guys behind the counter. I thought it was delicious and asked them to put some on top of my fries.

The Chipotle sauce at the condiments bar didn't do a lot for me, but I didn't consider it gross. Could have been a little hotter in flavor, but for heat they had jalapeno peppers available.

I really liked the BBQ sauce at the condiments bar on my burgers!

I loved it too! I want some right now!

The burgers were great. I tried different ones, as well as all the toppings (just not all at once). So many ways to customize that you can find one just right for you!

And the Chipotle mayo was great on the fries, as well as on the burger!

Sent from my iPhone 5C using Forums mobile app.

What does the Donkey sauce taste like??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It tastes like it would if you mixed all of these ingredients together (easy to find recipe!):D

1/4 cup roasted Garlic (minced

1 cup Mayonnaise

4 dashes Worcestershire

1 teaspoon Hot Dog Mustard

1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt

4 pinches ground Black Pepper

Edited by 1313steve

Guy's Donkey Sauce

I loved it too! I want some right now!

It tastes like it would if you mixed all of these ingredients together (easy to find recipe!):D

1/4 cup roasted Garlic (minced

1 cup Mayonnaise

4 dashes Worcestershire

1 teaspoon Hot Dog Mustard

1/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt

4 pinches ground Black Pepper

Thanks for the Recipe, Steve, it was good stuff!

Edited by Acosmo

The guy's burger joint on the Sunshine was good. We did a 28 day europe/transatlantic and tried to keep ourselves in check. The different burgers and the toppings bar were just what we wanted on a day by the pool. This however is our opinion. We liked them.