Lets be fair on seat reservations

Hello Midsomer Madness. I thought I recognised your name. We are both posting on this thread regarding pre-booked seats & the P&O Fares problem thread.

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1937142&page=3

We cannot book our Thomson flight seats until at least Monday 02 December and as yet have received no communication from P&O regarding price changes. Our Oriana cruise for 2015 has reduced in price. I've phoned customer services twice & got fobbed off. They refused to tell me anything.

Hope I don't have to go down the same route with Thomson regarding seats pre-booked.

Len

Len hope you manage to sort your seats out, I'm sure you will. If I was you I would email p&o or, if you are on Facebook post the question on their official Facebook page, often the admin there can be helpful! If you booked vantage and the select price is cheaper you should get additional on board credit. Lucky you going on Oriana, she is my favourite p&o ship!

Edited by Midsomer Madness

Len hope you manage to sort your seats out, I'm sure you will. If I was you I would email p&o or, if you are on Facebook post the question on their official Facebook page, often the admin there can be helpful! If you booked vantage and the select price is cheaper you should get additional on board credit. Lucky you going on Oriana, she is my favourite p&o ship!

Thanks for this advice. Its taken me ages to persuade Mrs Len to try P&O instead of Thomson & now this price problem. I'm a complete novice on Facebook :confused: & tried yesterday but may have done something wrong. You don't happen to have an e-mail address for P&O?

• 3 weeks later...
Len I see you join the Dream on our second week, may see you on board!

You might!!! Seats sorted with Thomsons & P&O fares also sorted after e-mailing their CEO's office.

Looking forward to the Caribbean. Will do some research on the islands.

Len