LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

Loving the live posts, Chris. Can't wait to see your pics from Labadee. I have one of the rocks as my work desktop picture.

Are they beginning to put baskets of rolls on the tables? No more coming around with the basket? That could spell trouble for me!!! I have an easier time refusing the assistant waiter, than I do a basket sitting in front of me!!

Would you please ask for a list of the number system for the cabanas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karen, I got the map of the Barefoot Beach cabanas from Rahim, and will ask him (or Dexter who I hugged for you) if they have a map of the Nellie's Cabanas. I don't have much internet time but I will post the pics when I get home.

Hello friends and thanks for all the great comments! I am in the process of trying to upload the photos from our day in Labadee. The wi fi continues to be painfully slow...

There are quite a few comments I want to make but I have 4 minutes left and this internet is so slow. I will need a cruise fix when I get home so I'll read your whole review then. We had a relaxing time on Labadee today, hope your day was just as good. Loved the James Bond look!

Bugsy since you have the premium package...I know it says souvenir glasses are not included but I noticed at lunch many had them...can you pay the difference between the drink in no glass and the souvenir price and get the cups/glasses?

Sent from my XT897 using Forums mobile app

Edited by joekatie

Bugsy since you have the premium package...I know it says souvenir glasses are not included but I noticed at lunch many had them...can you pay the difference between the drink in no glass and the souvenir price and get the cups/glasses?

Sent from my XT897 using Forums mobile app

This trip I've gotten a few of the glasses. Was not charged extra. Got two in Labadee today. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Edited by MrFunInTheSun

A beautiful day as we got off the ship

DSC_0401_zps60abb734.jpg

Allure is incredible and beautiful

DSC_0402_zps24e2d6a4.jpg

Our beach cabana has a great view

DSC_0406_zps2ea0d6b1.jpg

Shaping up to be another great day with friends

DSC_0407_zpsb7531562.jpg

The weather was beautiful today

DSC_0408_zpsffdabc3f.jpg

What cabana number did you have?

What cabana number did you have?

No clue which number it was but it was very nice. Set back a little bit from the beach with plenty of shade. My guess is if you counted from the edge of the land inwards, it would then be number 4

No clue which number it was but it was very nice. Set back a little bit from the beach with plenty of shade. My guess is if you counted from the edge of the land inwards, it would then be number 4

This is the side with 6 of them. 6uvatu7e.jpg