LIVE from Allure of the Seas, sailing November 17th!

You get a nice VIP drink sticker like this on your sail & side card.

null_zps8493c955.jpg

Happy drinking. Bugsy & I just enjoying a couple drinks right now at the boardwalk bar compliments of our bar package. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

My question has always been is it worth it. I can drink but, I don't want to be stupid drunk (every night :D) just to get my bang for the good ole buck. Plus, I'm the mixed drink, drinker and DH is the beer drinker. Can we have two different packages?

My question has always been is it worth it. I can drink but, I don't want to be stupid drunk (every night :D) just to get my bang for the good ole buck. Plus, I'm the mixed drink, drinker and DH is the beer drinker. Can we have two different packages?

Mark & I got the packages on the Oasis - it was very convenient and you could try all the drinks and if you didn't like one, just try another, which was cool. We had no problem getting the two different packages that were offered - I got the premium and Mark got the cheaper one since he only drinks beer. I think he just about broke even, maybe - but I definitely didn't drink my money's worth and trust me, I tried - LOL!!! I think Mark said that I would have to drink 6 or 7 mixed drinks a day - NO WAY - I just couldn't do it for 7 days - I couldn't even do that for 3 days - holy moly!!!

Anyway, that was my experience, Kimberly - hope that helps.

Barb

Good morning friends and welcome to day six of LIVE from Allure of the Seas! It was a late night and I will just now be getting to bed but wanted to post a few photos from last night. I will post a few pictures of the Prohibition Party but will do an actual thread on that when I return home as the wi fi continues to be incredibly slow on board Allure. We arrive in Cozumel at 8 am and I will be headed with friends to Mr. Sancho's.

It was the second formal night in the MDR and also lobster night

DSC_0549_zpsf8673ef4.jpg

DSC_0550_zpsea7fabc5.jpg

Roasted poblano and corn soup

DSC_0552_zps5fc303b8.jpg

Thai chicken breast

DSC_0553_zps4750b1a5.jpg

Thanks Barb, I'm really thinking about getting the package. Always handing over your card to have them charge a drink while at a show gets old. Just not sure I want to do that on a 12 night cruise. Howeverrrr there are more sea days involved :D.

Great job as always Chris.

The package is the greatest! If you drink on the rocks drinks the poor is like the little bottles you get on a plane. Ask for a double and you have a real drink under the price limit. If your drink gets watered down get another!! :o

You still have to hand the cards over because the waiter has to run it through for the tracking of sales, still not an issue since you don't have to sign.

By the way remember you get non alcohol drinks too. When we are poolside we get bottles of Evian to keep us hydrated! A glass ( or two) of wine at dinner is nice too. :) Taking a drink back to the room while getting dressed for the night is a treat. Our cabin this time is on the 8th deck Central Park and the bar outside the Park Cafe is handy on the way back. ;)

Well worth the $$$$$$

Good morning friends! We have just docked in Cozumel and it's looking to be another great day in the Caribbean. Some friends and I will be headed to Mr. Sancho's in a little bit, after I get COFFEE!!! :D

The pilot boat is following us to the International Pier

DSC_0584_zpsb76da357.jpg

DSC_0588_zpsb141a275.jpg

Good morning Cozumel!

DSC_0589_zps828a1c85.jpg

The high speed ferry is coming up to take people over to Playa Del Carmen for the early excursions

DSC_0590_zps4fb18a41.jpg

DSC_0591_zpsf8610236.jpg

The Prohibition Party looks like it was fun! We didn't do it. Maybe we should have.

So sorry you are having the wifi issues. Our experience on the Allure was quite the opposite. The internet ran faster than we have ever experienced on a ship. I wonder why the difference now?:confused: Our next cruise will be on the Jewel and we know it will be painfully slow. As much as I appreciate your live review I will be waiting until we return to our nice normal internet at home to do mine! Thank you so much for using your vacation time to keep us informed.

Hello friends! Had a great time at Mr. Sancho's :)

We went ashore just after 9 am

DSC_0592_zps285f1625.jpg

Norwegian Jewel was coming in to dock next to us

DSC_0595_zps843fa865.jpg

We arrived at Mr. Sancho's just before 9:30. The swim up bar:

DSC_0597_zps0e537fc6.jpg

They have a buffet but you could also place an order with your assigned waiter and he would bring it to your table

DSC_0598_zps64137279.jpg

The water is very clear here

DSC_0599_zps8421a7e6.jpg

Hello friends! Had a great time at Mr. Sancho's :)

We went ashore just after 9 am

DSC_0592_zps285f1625.jpg

Norwegian Jewel was coming in to dock next to us

DSC_0595_zps843fa865.jpg

We arrived at Mr. Sancho's just before 9:30. The swim up bar:

DSC_0597_zps0e537fc6.jpg

They have a buffet but you could also place an order with your assigned waiter and he would bring it to your table

DSC_0598_zps64137279.jpg

The water is very clear here

DSC_0599_zps8421a7e6.jpg

Chris looks like a much nicer day weather wise than the day we went last October on Oasis. See some familiar faces in your photos.