NCL Pearl 5 night Western Caribbean Freestyle Daily Pictures November 2013

alg7334

My husband and I recently came back from a 5 night western caribbean cruise on the NCL Pearl, with stops in Grand Cayman and Cozumel. This was the perfect cruise in our opinion! We spent 5 days in Orlando doing theme parks before driving to Miami and doing the 5 night cruise. We flew home to Connecticut from there. We were so exhausted from the theme parks that we didn't end up doing a lot on the cruise so I am not able to write a valuable review for my CC friends. However I did want to contribute since so many others helped me prepare for my trip, so I've attached the Freestyle Daily copies.

I have done 4 cruises with NCL so if you have any questions at all, please ask and I'll do my best to answer. The Pearl is identical to the Gem - same exact layout and locations of restaurants, bars, activities, etc.

Day1Page1_zps9b6536ed.jpg

Day1Page2_zps937cc021.jpg

Day2Page1_zps8b02dc37.jpg

Day2Page2_zps11e26a36.jpg

Day3Page1_zps5bd1cbfa.jpg

Day3Page2_zps15c5dde2.jpg

Thanks so much - very helpful for planning and packing. I had heard that NCL will have Zumba classes on all ships, but could not find that on the schedule.

There wasn't any zumba on our ship but it's possible that because it was a shorter cruise they didn't include it. They did have TRX, spin and yoga ($12 each). Hopefully they'll have zumba on your cruise!

• 2 months later...