Jewel Grand Suite Questions

staceur

Hi,

I am looking into booking a grand suite for a May 2014 sailing on the Jewel. Can anyone tell me if the suites have flat screen TVs? Also is there a concierge lounge on the Jewel for suite guests? I know that I was also looking into a grand suite on the Oasis and they provide breakfast and lunch in the concierge lounge. I am assuming the amenities are not the same aboard the Jewel.

I appreciate the responses.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am looking into booking a grand suite for a May 2014 sailing on the Jewel. Can anyone tell me if the suites have flat screen TVs? Also is there a concierge lounge on the Jewel for suite guests? I know that I was also looking into a grand suite on the Oasis and they provide breakfast and lunch in the concierge lounge. I am assuming the amenities are not the same aboard the Jewel.

I appreciate the responses.

Thanks!

The Concierge Lounge is located on Deck 10 mid-ship. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=10&shipCode=JW&shipProfile=1516&sailDate=1131123&hasNavigation=false

Continental breakfast is served daily in the lounge. They do have a special made to order sit down breakfast in Chops Restaurant on Deck 6 for Gold Card holders.

I don't remember if there are flat screen TVs in all cabins, but will be on board in December, so will check for you.

Edited by cruisenfever

Don't miss the suite (gold card holders) pax breakfast on deck 6 in one of the specialty restaurants. It was in Chops last May. The eggs benedict and the blueberry pancakes are to die for!

Thanks for the tip! Getting very excited!

Don't miss the suite (gold card holders) pax breakfast on deck 6 in one of the specialty restaurants. It was in Chops last May. The eggs benedict and the blueberry pancakes are to die for!

And you can also order them from room service. We do at least a few times during the week. Eggs Benedict is very good.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app